JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lately I've been coming here and all that seems to be going on is page after page of doom and gloom, kind of disheartening to even log on anymore.

I had a very enjoyable Saturday morning spent with my good friend and brother from another mother, none other than @O_KELOGG. Was good to hang out with you again, get well.
We had a very nice breakfast at Country Cousins in Centralia and then went to the gun show. It's been a while since I've been to the Centralia show and found a few things I've been wanting/needing for a while.

I saw a few faces that I knew, @Barfly, @redstar and @marcusp323 and naturally had to say HOWDY!

Was that Wess from Sages Reloading? He was busier than a one legged man in an bubblegum kicking contest so I didn't get to ask.

We need to get together and have tailgate parties at these events, come on man (guys/gals), let's get back to the ways of the days!!!

Lately I've been coming here and all that seems to be going on is page after page of doom and gloom, kind of disheartening to even log on anymore.

I had a very enjoyable Saturday morning spent with my good friend and brother from another mother, none other than @O_KELOGG. Was good to hang out with you again, get well.
We had a very nice breakfast at Country Cousins in Centralia and then went to the gun show. It's been a while since I've been to the Centralia show and found a few things I've been wanting/needing for a while.

I saw a few faces that I knew, @Barfly, @redstar and @marcusp323 and naturally had to say HOWDY!

Was that Wess from Sages Reloading? He was busier than a one legged man in an bubblegum kicking contest so I didn't get to ask.

We need to get together and have tailgate parties at these events, come on man (guys/gals), let's get back to the ways of the days!!!
The guy is the Sage's T-shirt was Rene (RenCorp).

Good to see you fellas today! Glad you found some stuff you could use at the show.

Do you wanna know what's funny I got home around 11:45, was discussing my day with wife and I showed her a few pics of some things that was not gun related that I knew she would love. Told her she should have come with me…
She asked me if I would mind taking her back to the gunshow. :s0140:
$700 later and an order for $500 more at a later date, she left a happy camper.
She knows that I take care of all the gun related stuff so she rarely participates in the
gun shows with me. ;)

C5630341-AD40-4D1F-9EF3-4762FB903D40.jpeg 87D37F7C-29BA-4674-B5D8-ABB98408D1C5.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top