JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Police confronted a black man who was intoxicated and fell asleep in his car in a Wendy's drive-thru. He resists arrest, wrestles with the officers, steals one of their tasers, and starts to run away. He turns and points the taser at them, so they shoot and kill him.

Not sure if threatening officers with a taser rises to the threat of deadly force in which comparable deadly force is justified. Perhaps it is. I know officers are justified in using deadly force if a suspect is fleeing that presents a grave danger to the public. Not sure a drunk guy with a taser rises to that level. In any case, the Chief of Police resigned and it has fanned the flames against police, again.

You point anything at a cop the need to shoot first.
You get drunk and pass out in a drive thru you get what you get.

Sorry if people don't do stupid crap there life would be much more peaceful

There is a gun involved in EVERY encounter a cop has. If someone is fighting with a cop and/or pointing/shooting a taser at a cop, the response has to be that the gun could become taken and used by the bad guy. Maybe the guy is just trying to get away. Or maybe he intends to take the cop's gun and shoot him with it and/or shoot innocents. You cannot take the approach of, "let's wait and see what the bad guy dose," because by then it could be too late.

If you don't want to get shot, don't fight with cops and don't point tasers at them. It's astounding that this even needs to be said. :rolleyes:

The idiots think cops are going to work each day playing 1 on 1 hoops or something.
There supposed to go home each night. If criminals act stupid cops get to handle you as needed

If everything was good here the Chief would still have a job. Obviously mistakes were made and a man who didn't have to die was killed. This just reinforces the need for police reform.
I can see we can all improve at our jobs. But how do we know if that "bad" guy didn't have another gun in his belt. You point anything at cops it's not gonna end well. You can point your finger. You pay cops under $100,000 a year but folks think they are tribes like navy seals

If everything was good here the Chief would still have a job. Obviously mistakes were made and a man who didn't have to die was killed. This just reinforces the need for police reform.
I dissagre completly, why are we so soft on crime and so hard on police? Police have a right to not be killed and go home to their family at nite. Some body so drunk they pass out in a drive thru... how may innocent peoples lives did he risk behind the wheel, resist arrest, fight with the police and steel a weapon he could use aginst some other innocent person, he made his decision and paid the price. Act like a rabid animal you get treated like one.

My tax dollars pay police wages and I'm tired of the shoot first ask questions later mentality. I say fire and prosecute every cop involved in a shooting and let the courts sort them out.
Tommy-Lee-Jones.jpg

So in Atlanta, there is a questionable shoot. The cops are immediately put on leave and an investigation is launched, and the Chief of Police resigns.

Still, the residents decide that's not good enough and burn down the Wendy's where it happened. WTH is wrong with these people?? What kind of thought process leads them to react with extreme violence and property damage? How do you deal with people like this? I see no other alternative than to use violence against them in order to protect the rest of society.

It seems they will not be happy with anything less than absolutely no police or accountability for their actions. They want to just be able to destroy communities and commit criminal acts. Preventing them from doing so is racist. Just insane.

So in Atlanta, there is a questionable shoot. The cops are immediately put on leave and an investigation is launched, and the Chief of Police resigns.

Still, the residents decide that's not good enough and burn down the Wendy's where it happened. WTH is wrong with these people?? What kind of thought process leads them to react with extreme violence and property damage? How do you deal with people like this? I see no other alternative than to use violence against them in order to protect the rest of society.

It seems they will not be happy with anything less than absolutely no police or accountability for their actions. They want to just be able to destroy communities and commit criminal acts. Preventing them from doing so is racist. Just insane.
Any reason to go animalistic

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads