JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure how good "Barska" scopes are, but check this price!
3-9x32 Huntmaster Scope by Barska - Hunting Scopes by BARSKA

...and here's a little more broad view of what that site offers, in hunting scopes, in general...

Barska: Hunting Scopes

I've tried a few Barska products and have found them to be of poor quality - flimsy construction and disappointing performance. That Weaver looks like a good idea - they make solid products and have really good glass. A used Leupold (pr: LOO-pold) would be another very good choice. You will probably never hear someone complain about a Nikon Prostaff and there are a lot of them in use.

Another angle is to buy a rifle with a top quality scope on it, turn around and sell the rifle without the scope.
I ended up with a new Leupold Vari-X lll for exactly $150.00 out of pocket.
Search around and you can find some good deals if you're patient.

Once again i wanted to thank everyone for the comments ive decided to go with the redfield revolution 3-9x40 it was a couple dollars more than my 150.00 limit but i really like the way that scope felt and looked when i was checking it out and it doesnt seem like i can go wrong with a redfield.

Once again i wanted to thank everyone for the comments ive decided to go with the redfield revolution 3-9x40 it was a couple dollars more than my 150.00 limit but i really like the way that scope felt and looked when i was checking it out and it doesnt seem like i can go wrong with a redfield.
Good choice, although I still like the Nitrex better, the last scope I bought was a Redfield Revolution 2-7X for my son's Ruger Hawkeye all weather in .338 Federal. He wanted a lightweight compact scope with good eye relief and a wide field of view and I didn't want to spend a fortune since he tends to be a little hard on equipment.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top