JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure how good "Barska" scopes are, but check this price!
3-9x32 Huntmaster Scope by Barska - Hunting Scopes by BARSKA

...and here's a little more broad view of what that site offers, in hunting scopes, in general...

Barska: Hunting Scopes

I've tried a few Barska products and have found them to be of poor quality - flimsy construction and disappointing performance. That Weaver looks like a good idea - they make solid products and have really good glass. A used Leupold (pr: LOO-pold) would be another very good choice. You will probably never hear someone complain about a Nikon Prostaff and there are a lot of them in use.

Another angle is to buy a rifle with a top quality scope on it, turn around and sell the rifle without the scope.
I ended up with a new Leupold Vari-X lll for exactly $150.00 out of pocket.
Search around and you can find some good deals if you're patient.

Once again i wanted to thank everyone for the comments ive decided to go with the redfield revolution 3-9x40 it was a couple dollars more than my 150.00 limit but i really like the way that scope felt and looked when i was checking it out and it doesnt seem like i can go wrong with a redfield.

Once again i wanted to thank everyone for the comments ive decided to go with the redfield revolution 3-9x40 it was a couple dollars more than my 150.00 limit but i really like the way that scope felt and looked when i was checking it out and it doesnt seem like i can go wrong with a redfield.
Good choice, although I still like the Nitrex better, the last scope I bought was a Redfield Revolution 2-7X for my son's Ruger Hawkeye all weather in .338 Federal. He wanted a lightweight compact scope with good eye relief and a wide field of view and I didn't want to spend a fortune since he tends to be a little hard on equipment.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top