Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Good long shelf life Survival food on sale

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by knightasylum, Jun 10, 2011.

1. knightasylum

knightasylum Vancouver Member

In case anyone is interested - Costco has some survival, long-term storage food for a great price (seen them in one of the Portland stores as well as Vancouver). Pre-packed in a sealed bucket - 200 servings of various foods with a 12 year shelf life (made in the last 2 months) they are selling them for $59.99 and they normally run $114.95 I will put a link below to the original company website as it has a good description of the product.
    Food Storage, 200 Serving Kit ‹ Food For Health International

Hawaiian and (deleted member) like this.
  2. shooter3brovo

shooter3brovo Depoe bay,ore Member

I am looking for dryed strawberrys

3. Sodbuster

Sodbuster Beaverton, OR Chief Cook/Bottle Washer

Check out Healthy Harvest in Vancouver, WA. Lots of dehydrated and freeze dried food.

Sod

4. MrNatural

MrNatural Oregon Well-Known Member

Many Walmart superstores in the Pacific Northwest carry freezedried and dehydrated bulk storage food by Auguson Farms. 4 gallon buckets and #10 cans. My local store had an impressive assortment at very good prices, and no shipping cost.

Call your local Walmart superstore and see if they carry it.

5. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

Where is your local store, in case I'm in the area?

6. Hawaiian

Hawaiian Tigard Oregon Well-Known Member

Thanks. I picked up one of the buckets at Costco today. it was 67.00 up here in Tigard. 20 year shelf life. Made 06/03. Or at least packaged then.
    I have canned goods stored that we rotate, but I need to bulid up a supply of the long term stuff I can store away and forget about.
    I will check out the Wally World offerings next time I get to a superstore. None close by.