JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In case anyone is interested - Costco has some survival, long-term storage food for a great price (seen them in one of the Portland stores as well as Vancouver). Pre-packed in a sealed bucket - 200 servings of various foods with a 12 year shelf life (made in the last 2 months) they are selling them for $59.99 and they normally run $114.95 I will put a link below to the original company website as it has a good description of the product.
<broken link removed>

Many Walmart superstores in the Pacific Northwest carry freezedried and dehydrated bulk storage food by Auguson Farms. 4 gallon buckets and #10 cans. My local store had an impressive assortment at very good prices, and no shipping cost.

Call your local Walmart superstore and see if they carry it.

Thanks. I picked up one of the buckets at Costco today. it was 67.00 up here in Tigard. 20 year shelf life. Made 06/03. Or at least packaged then.
I have canned goods stored that we rotate, but I need to bulid up a supply of the long term stuff I can store away and forget about.
I will check out the Wally World offerings next time I get to a superstore. None close by.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top