JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In case anyone is interested - Costco has some survival, long-term storage food for a great price (seen them in one of the Portland stores as well as Vancouver). Pre-packed in a sealed bucket - 200 servings of various foods with a 12 year shelf life (made in the last 2 months) they are selling them for $59.99 and they normally run $114.95 I will put a link below to the original company website as it has a good description of the product.
<broken link removed>

Many Walmart superstores in the Pacific Northwest carry freezedried and dehydrated bulk storage food by Auguson Farms. 4 gallon buckets and #10 cans. My local store had an impressive assortment at very good prices, and no shipping cost.

Call your local Walmart superstore and see if they carry it.

Thanks. I picked up one of the buckets at Costco today. it was 67.00 up here in Tigard. 20 year shelf life. Made 06/03. Or at least packaged then.
I have canned goods stored that we rotate, but I need to bulid up a supply of the long term stuff I can store away and forget about.
I will check out the Wally World offerings next time I get to a superstore. None close by.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top