JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
According to my ex in-laws, expiration dates are really just a suggestion. I found food in their pantry that expired two presidents ago and they got mad when I suggested throwing it out

It's not all scientifical and that, but wheat thins is a favorite snack of mine. I'm one of those that believe 'best by' dates are just suggestions.

That said... I'll often buy wheat thins by the case when they pop up for sale in the Amazon Warehouse deals. They typically have short "best buy" dates remaining (a month or 2(?)). I buy them once or twice a year.... and I haven't exactly paid attention... but I know for a fact I'll be eating on those cases 6-9 months or longer after they are past their 'best by" date. Re-ordering when I get low.... other than maybe being a little harder, I can't tell the difference in flavor between the tail end of the previous order and a new box out of a new order.

I store them in a dark cool pantry in the case boxes they come in, but nothing special other than that.

For what it's worth....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top