JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A silent release, or dropping it on the Shot show would have made more sense.
This is what happens when you don't innovate and let the bored marketing dept built the hype.

They took lessons from Springfield. It's the Saint all over again.

Yup, definitely gonna rain this week.

BOOOOOO!!!!!!! What a total letdown. I don't see how this is anything close to "big" or "legendary" by the stretchiest of stretches. I can personally guarantee one sale they won't be making

Glock's release was a total letdown.

And their numbering system gets ever more confusing and annoying.

G22 is a .40.
G44 is a .22
G40 is a whatever
And so forth...

How about for "innovation" they come up with a logical numbering system!

Glock's release was a total letdown.

And their numbering system gets ever more confusing and annoying.

G22 is a .40.
G44 is a .22
G40 is a whatever
And so forth...

How about for "innovation" they come up with a logical numbering system!

Ehhh....the numbering system is in order of product development. I don't think they can appease the masses by making every model number jive with the caliber.

Yup. Plastic fantastic .22LR.

giphy.gif

Ehhh....the numbering system is in order of product development. I don't think they can appease the masses by making every model number jive with the caliber.
I understand it, or at least originally started with the G17 which was the 17th patent. Or as I've read.

However, it's a stupid and short sighted and confusing method of numbering things that should have ended or been replaced decades ago.

Takes 1 second to think of a better system.

Glock 9L, 9M, 9C, and 9SC, and 9SSC. 9mm large, medium, compact, subcompact, and slim/single sub compact. Easy enough to replicate for all calibers. Easy for everyone to know WTF you're talking about.

Rather than the Glock 40, in 10mm (I had to look that up, it's become so darn confusing). Or the Glock 22 in 40 caliber. Or the Glock 44 in .22 caliber, etc. since it's just simply a dumb numbering system.

I understand it, or at least originally started with the G17 which was the 17th patent. Or as I've read.

However, it's a stupid and short sighted and confusing method of numbering things that should have ended or been replaced decades ago.

Takes 1 second to think of a better system.

Glock 9L, 9M, 9C, and 9SC, and 9SSC. 9mm large, medium, compact, subcompact, and slim/single sub compact. Easy enough to replicate for all calibers. Easy for everyone to know WTF you're talking about.

Rather than the Glock 40, in 10mm (I had to look that up, it's become so darn confusing). Or the Glock 22 in 40 caliber. Or the Glock 44 in .22 caliber, etc. since it's just simply a dumb numbering system.

Just like it's easy enough for Smith to number their revolvers in a way that makes sense? I get what you're saying, but no.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top