JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
glock just made history folks!!!

the greatest hype up for a .22 every done!

I mean that's cool, their promotional video was actually really good, but a 22?! With all that hype.

still feels like a let down.

Having said that, I still want one.

but it better be sub $450 or it's too expensive

Sub 350 and I am in for one. for 450 I can go get a real pistol.

*yawn* Kel Tec's new 22 holds what, 33 rounds in it's quad stack mag? And they got it right from the videos I've seen on it - even Tim with MAC likes it and didn't get it to fail, and he breaks everything :D So if Kel Tec can engineer a working quad stacked .22LR mag, WTF Glock? 10 rounds? This is going to be as blase' as the Sig Mosquito - I owned a Mosquito, and aside from the nice ergonomics, it was not great. Crappy trigger, and ammo finicky. A Ruger or Browning .22 is a better choice.

Cool and I hope that it sells well!

I may ask my husband if he would like to get one for himself.

He carries a Glock 45acp pistol on a daily basis. He conceals and open carries depending on where he goes.

GLOCK, you listened to some people who wanted you to make a RF pistol!

The cost of shooting/plinking - 22lr is cheaper than 22wmr so that will help many people out.

Using a GLOCK platform will help people who are learning to shoot and for handicapped people too.

Plus if a person owns another GLOCK pistol - they will be able to practice or plink or compete on a less expensive level AND use their CF GLOCK pistol too!

I think that GLOCK made a good decision and finally LISTENED to some people who wanted a GLOCK in a RF pistol.

Good for them!

BUY one if you like Glock pistols and shooting 22lr.

Don't buy one if you don't like Glock pistols and detest shooting 22lr ammunition.

I will be happy to tell my husband this GLOCK NEWS when he gets home from elk hunting with his special permit.

Yeah Glock!

Old Lady Cate

Cool and I hope that it sells well!

I may ask my husband if he would like to get one for himself.

He carries a Glock 45acp pistol on a daily basis. He conceals and open carries depending on where he goes.

GLOCK, you listened to some people who wanted you to make a RF pistol!

The cost of shooting/plinking - 22lr is cheaper than 22wmr so that will help many people out.

Using a GLOCK platform will help people who are learning to shoot and for handicapped people too.

Plus if a person owns another GLOCK pistol - they will be able to practice or plink or compete on a less expensive level AND use their CF GLOCK pistol too!

I think that GLOCK made a good decision and finally LISTENED to some people who wanted a GLOCK in a RF pistol.

Good for them!

BUY one if you like Glock pistols and shooting 22lr.

Don't buy one if you don't like Glock pistols and detest shooting 22lr ammunition.

I will be happy to tell my husband this GLOCK NEWS when he gets home from elk hunting with his special permit.

Yeah Glock!

Old Lady Cate

PS:

GLOCK did the 10 round magazine for the states that only allow 10 round capacity magazines.

So they cover those specific states and all other states too.

Some people don't like it and if you don't like it - don't buy it.

I do believe that they are thinking ahead of the game when it comes to more BS gun laws, restrictions and bans.

I would have liked to see a 15 round capacity magazine. But I remember when I got my first GUN, a Glock 9mm in the late 90's, and all that you could get was the standard 10 round magazine.

I will tell my husband the news when he gets home as I mentioned above.

Cate

Last Edited:
LOL! New slogan is "Glock: Never Fail to Disappoint." :s0140:

(Oh well, hope this hangover clears before my meeting with other techs and some mental defectives from a government agency.)

Lol hard.

Well, typical Glock fashion, a non threaded 22.

Dumbest release to date.

They keep this up, they are gonna start loosing sales. Then, which might actually happen, they might start listening to their consumers.

I know a lot of ladies that like to shoot .22s ...... I think it is going to be very popular.

I think that it will be very popular for ladies and men!

Throw in the senior citizens and some other people with disabilities too.

I think that it is wonderful that people can buy GLOCK pistols or any other firearm that they choose to buy in a handgun, rifle or shotgun too!

I will throw in the good Black Powder shooters too.

Take care.

Cate

1575994131956.png
More hotties, less crap, pl0x. Ten shot .22. :s0140:

PS:

GLOCK did the 10 round magazine for the states that only allow 10 round capacity magazines.

So they cover those specific states and all other states too.

Some people don't like it and if you don't like it - don't buy it.

I do believe that they are thinking ahead of the game when it comes to more BS gun laws, restrictions and bans.

I would have liked to see a 15 round capacity magazine. But I remember when I got my first GUN, a Glock 9mm in the late 90's, and all that you could get was the standard 10 round magazine.

I will tell my husband the news when he gets home as I mentioned above.

Cate
This is exactly what I thought when I heard about the 10rd magazines. Other states may even ship with the 15rd mags, or they may just sell them separately. It's not bad.

It's a lot of hype, but I'm sure everyone was expecting something like this.

FYI - search the Glock site and you will find a threaded barrel coming for purchase

Having to buy it separately is kind of a loss for them. Most rimfire semis these days come threaded and some even already come with the adapter. They could of at least had it threaded from the get go and all you had to do is buy a 20-25 dollar adapter. Not an entire barrel. That $350-$360 Street price just jumped another $100 for the second barrel.

"Its ok bro. just ask'em why the mighty 1911 only won two world wars and not Vietnam nor conflicts after."

Because in the 1st two we were serious about putting them on the trailer.
Viet Nam was a cluster-orgy run by cretins with no plan to win or even a clear goal.
We would have won WWs I & 2 if our official military pistol was the H&R .32 Short top break.
We would have lost VN with pistols like in Men in Black.

Now, about: GLOCK | The Making of the Next Legend
A new old .22 is about as exciting as an empty Care package.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top