JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know right now the cool thing is to bash this release, but really, my actual "needs" have been met by Glocks prior releases. Now I'm just looking for something fun to shoot.

I look forward to giving the 44 a try. :D

A .22 that is the size of a G19 and has a capacity of 10rds, isn't threaded and isn't optics ready...
Way to be innovative Glock

06FFE57C-9B2D-45D9-A1F9-9D3545EC5CDF.jpeg

I am so used to drowning out marketing buzz we are so bombarded with these days. That said, this pistol will sell like hotcakes despite all of our lukewarm enthusiasm towards it. I really am surprised it has taken this long for them to bring a .22 lr pistol to market. Not sure if I would buy one but I would not completely rule it out.

Thank u, next.

Glock is Lucy. The football is a PCC. And once again I am Charlie Brown.

At least it's not another AR.

Instead they went for the only more crowded market than ars. I'll be sticking with my beretta 87 target pistol and my buck mark.

The PCC market isn't crowded? Theres a million of them out.

Glock makes polymer pistols. This is their first pistol in probably the most widely shot caliber in the world. What were they expecting, a plasma rifle?

No it's not life changing, but it is noteworthy and probably a good business move.

People that feel super let down are probably too easily manipulated by hype marketing and might need to learn to manage their expectations.

Though I don't personally give a rip what Glock puts out, I do know on a broader level there is some frustration among the gun community that no one is really innovating these days. It makes perfect business sense to keep cranking out plastic pistols and ARs, but it is pretty boring.

Though I don't personally give a rip what Glock puts out, I do know on a broader level there is some frustration among the gun community that no one is really innovating these days. It makes perfect business sense to keep cranking out plastic pistols and ARs, but it is pretty boring.
There are a lot of good innovations by certain companies we are not allowed to mention around a certain moderator! ;)

There are a lot of good innovations by certain companies we are not allowed to mention around a certain moderator! ;)

Mention all you want. I don't remember EVER saying it wasn't allowed. I do have my opinions and mod or not I'll state them. That's the cool thing about a gun forum. See, if we all agreed on everything it would be Mr. Rogers neighborhood and BORING AF.

Thanks for the dig, BTW.

Mention all you want. I don't remember EVER saying it wasn't allowed. I do have my opinions and mod or not I'll state them. That's the cool thing about a gun forum. See, if we all agreed on everything it would be Mr. Rogers neighborhood and BORING AF.

Thanks for the dig, BTW.
Agreed.

Besides I'm Keltec free again.

Cant say I Moved that far away as I now have the Taurus 22 pistol. Shoots great, 16 rounds, looks like it was rifled by hand with files.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top