JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But does gender confusion lead to homicide or suicidal maniacs?

I don't know. But I strongly suspect the suicide rate is higher than the population at large. I don't see how it can be healthy, or further the creation of a healthier society. We know we have an epidemic of young, white, males shooting other kids, or Black church goers and such. They are certainly confused/troubled about something. I don't see how making them question, or even shaming them for their maleness, or whiteness can contribute to a healthier attitude?? Just my opinion.

Every senseless shooting is more ammo the Left can use to usurp our Constitutionally protected rights. IMO, the ideals of the Left has led to a sick society. All the anti-gun groups want to cover this up and blame the guns, to suit their Leftist/Communist agenda.

:s0003:

I don't know. But I strongly suspect the suicide rate is higher than the population at large. I don't see how it can be healthy, or further the creation of a healthier society. We know we have an epidemic of young, white, males shooting other kids, or Black church goers and such. They are certainly confused/troubled about something. I don't see how making them question, or even shaming them for their maleness, or whiteness can contribute to a healthier attitude?? Just my opinion.

Every senseless shooting is more ammo the Left can use to usurp our Constitutionally protected rights. IMO, the ideals of the Left has led to a sick society. All the anti-gun groups want to cover this up and blame the guns, to suit their Leftist/Communist agenda.

:s0003:

I have read that the suicide rate among trangenders is higher than the rest of our population... however, you specifically linked school policy of teaching about gender identity to "suicidal maniacs". I have to tell you, while I hate that kind of teaching program, I can think of no transgender, transvestite, cross-gender, cross dresser, gender confused, x-gender, etc that could be termed a "suicidal maniac". If you can, please tell me. Homicidal mass shootings seem to be reserved to folks with other problems.

I also appreciate that you have an opinion on white issues, however, I don't think it's helpful to this discussion about Giffords group using veterans to legitimize their anti-gun agenda. Since I am the OP on this thread, I'm asking you to take that discussion to a different forum. I would appreciate your cooperation. Thanx.

Every demographic will have differing opinions if lumped together. More group identity politics at its finest.

I'm sure this general is like that other general where video was shown of him shooting a rifle and he was holding it like a new father holds a baby. He was lucky he pointed it downrange.

Yeah you can find someone from any group you want that's anti gun. So the leftist mind that works in group think is selecting all the groups they believe comprise the right: vets, white men, church leaders, large corporations, country stars, etc.

Think of all the people the left has been shining the spotlight on recently saying "look these people are anti-gun too!"

Once their game is clear, their tactics become sadly predictable. I'm sure next will be some conservative TV show star is put on the podium as anti-gun.

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
noun
PSYCHOLOGY
  1. the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

con·fir·ma·tion bi·as
noun
  1. the tendency to interpret new evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories.
Put them both together and you get a "Gun Safety" advocate.

Last Edited:
A-vail-a-bill-eye-tee buy-azz

The availability heuristic is a mental shortcut that relies on immediate examples that come to a given person's mind when evaluating a specific topic, concept, method or decision.

Regarding "you have to build consensus and find solutions", the Democrats and "Gun Safety" groups have already poisened the well and salted the fields on the farm that could have grown real and effective measures aimed at reducing violent crime (not just "gun crime") and that would have more justification and analysis than "knee jerk reactions" and "I think maybe it might do something".

The Democrats and "Gun Safety ?" groups have: lied with their claims of 40% sales with no background check; grossly exeraged claims of mass and/or school shootings; not allowing private citizens access to the NICS; changing sales to transfers; adding temporary transfers; trying to add "terror watch list" as a reason for denial; expanding mental health criteria and who can report these for denial; and further expansion of the Federal prohibitions on who can possess firearms or ammunition. They added almost 200,000 military veterans and tried to add millions of Social Security recipients to the prohibited list.

As a Veteran, I would like to remind ALL Veterans that when we entered service, we swore an oath to defend the Country, and the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic! I have never rescinded that oath, nor did it come with an expiration date!

To Gifford's Pet Veterans, I would hope to remind them of this oath. If they no longer support the Constitution and B of R, they should publicly rescind that oath.

As a Veteran, I would like to remind ALL Veterans that when we entered service, we swore an oath to defend the Country, and the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic! I have never rescinded that oath, nor did it come with an expiration date!

To Gifford's Pet Veterans, I would hope to remind them of this oath. If they no longer support the Constitution and B of R, they should publicly rescind that oath.

I share your sentiments, I truly do! Only problem is, LOOK who she is married to, you think that AXXHOLE honors his Oath, the Same you and I swore? Yea, I bet he takes comfort every night in the honor of carrying that Oath, especially after that bullet carved out his wife's cognitive thinking from her head! HE is using her, and I suspect abusing her! One look up close and in person, she looks frightend of him, like he will explode or something, and He is an Strait Up AxxHole Like most Naval Flyboys, and he doesn't even care! He shot me a "Look" and I fired back with a "Don't Even think about it" look as I put my Winged Betty hat on and he caught a flash of the Tat on my upper arm!

Our service men and women know more then most what it means to up hold the Constitution of the United States.
But this is not political at all to go after vets for gun control.o_O No one group could be behind this :rolleyes:

I hate reading stuff like this cause it really pisses me off, reminds me of Stolen Valor cases that how mad it makes me.

You don't get to speak for our Vets...... Their blood and courage already speaks it well enough !!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Unfortunately this is all true. I know a few vets personally who detest guns and don't believe civilians can be trusted with them, even more so for self defense! One Vet is a Vietnam vet who is absolutely starkers anti black gun, claiming the killing power doesn't belong in the hands of any one. When challenged about the "Effectiveness" of the M-16 in combat during his time, he went way off the rails and I had to leave before Things turned bad! Point is, there are folks out there who wore a uniform and experienced things that made them think the way they do, and rational thought is impossavle for them. Then there are those who use the uniform to build political positions of power over others. Those are the dangerous ones, gifted rank not on merit but on affiliations and now they can dictate the rules as they see them, and use the creds of the uniform to bolster that position, such as our buddy in the O.P., a self appointed expert with zero experience in what he promotes!:eek:

I to know a couple nam era vets that are antigun . They also have a large amount of guns including class 3 . One stated he was not worryed about a ban he bought his along time ago 2nd hand and theirs no record of him having them ..If they feel that strongly about it they should lead by example and get rid of theirs first.
This kind of hipocracy makes me sick.

YES! I am a registered member of Oathkeepers and I support your message.

I to know a couple nam era vets that are antigun . They also have a large amount of guns including class 3 . One stated he was not worryed about a ban he bought his along time ago 2nd hand and theirs no record of him having them ..If they feel that strongly about it they should lead by example and get rid of theirs first.
This kind of hipocracy makes me sick.

A few years back a young vet came into the radio shop where I worked at the time. While waiting on him, we struck up a conversation... Walmart AR15s were ceasing to be sold but he was happy because he just took delivery on his Walmart AR, one of the last ones. During the discussion he mentioned that he thought he and others shouldn't have one, but he was glad to get one while it was still allowed. o_O:mad:

This isn't exactly today's news, but I spotted this link on the KEZI website below the article on the Eugene cops responding to the photographer reported to be carrying a rifle. Check it out.

This virtue signaling, attention seeking puke decides to turn in his ARs, so he calls the TV station first and says "come interview me." Does anyone else smell a setup? I just have 1 question: How does this make the world a safer place?

Florence man turns in assault rifles

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads