JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not surprised that he's having troubles in his personal life.
Neither am I and if he is exacerbating the problem by taking his '15 minutes of fame' public and letting people know who he is then he may have a short life. Hey I wouldn't recognize him in a crowd let alone something less populated so I believe he is his own worst enemy. It was bad enough with the assault charge bringing attention to him but for someone to become somewhat 'regularly' involved in incidents tells me it is not necessarily all bad luck but maybe him grandstanding a little and bringing unwanted attention upon himself.

The same crowd that tries to take your guns is the same mentality that wants to assassinate Zimmerman. Like any despot they feel it fine to kill their enemies as long as they can disarm anyone else. Oh and turning facts 180 deg. is just fine with them too as long as they are the ones doing the turning (lying). They are truly the real enemy of this nation and no one gets it.

Neither am I and if he is exacerbating the problem by taking his '15 minutes of fame' public and letting people know who he is then he may have a short life. Hey I wouldn't recognize him in a crowd let alone something less populated so I believe he is his own worst enemy. It was bad enough with the assault charge bringing attention to him but for someone to become somewhat 'regularly' involved in incidents tells me it is not necessarily all bad luck but maybe him grandstanding a little and bringing unwanted attention upon himself.

There are people driving around with his pic taped to their dash and a target drawn on it so they recognize him. He needs to go live in the outback of Alaska. About the only place he probably isn't marked by all the scumbags.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top