JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gov protected these with cameras, sat imagery, near immediate response. Considering the message wasn't surprised at most people's response. Whether right or wrong, this is the equivalent of getting away with robbing the Federal Reserve or Fort Knox.

Capture.JPG Capture.png

Last Edited:
The social controllers paused going over their plans to fear monger us again this fall. This was upsetting for them I am sure.
An insect, a useless eater, fought back. Soros, Gates, or Klauss will surely pay any price for the repair and they will make sure this will never happen again.

Gov protected these with cameras, sat imagery, near immediate response. Considering the message wasn't surprised at most people's response. Whether right or wrong, this is the equivalent of getting away with robbing the Federal Reserve or Fort Knox.

View attachment 1235244 View attachment 1235247
I read this while drinking my coffee this morning and I was grinning from ear to ear! Would've loved to see a smoldering crater where they stood but I'll take what I can get! Efffff the WEF!!!!

Interesting, give this a watch!

Sounds like a certain politician may have been behind the bombing, but no hard evidence to support it!!
Whomever blew it up, that's a serious felony, and needs to be punished to the fullest extent of the law, I would expect no less!

I'm not familiar with these stones or their message(s) so i'm not going to offer an opinion one way or another, I understand some find the messages offensive, BUT, in this nation, we do have the 2st amendment freedom of speech, you might not like it, but it isn't up to you or I, or anyone else to demand they be taken down or, in this case destroyed!

The first statement is that the human population of the Earth should be 500 million. In other words it is a call for extermination of about 95% of us. That makes any dictator's strides toward Genocide seem pretty tame. Gov in many ways over the last decades has worked to cull the population it is just that most are too blind to see it. My guess this is the trigger that got some folks happy to see this happen.

I can kinda understand how some folks might get upset about the first line, but in reading the rest of it, including some of the other languages translated, I'm just not seeing why all the hate, it appears to me, as if it's a guide for a far off future, or, maybe even a warning of "Hey, knock it off or it's all gonna end, here's the new rules" kinda deal! IDK, I'm just small potato! Ether way, someone did a naughty and needs to be held accountable!

n June 1979, a man using the pseudonym Robert C. Christian approached the Elberton Granite Finishing Company on behalf of "a small group of loyal Americans", and commissioned the structure. Christian explained that the stones would function as a compass, calendar, and clock, and should be capable of "withstanding catastrophic events".[2]
I guess the construction for catastrophic events didn't include explosives!!! Ive known about them for over 40 years and attributed them to some New World Order society. The mention of a 500 million population and a World Court always struck me as that of NWO garbage.

Last Edited:
I read this while drinking my coffee this morning and I was grinning from ear to ear! Would've loved to see a smoldering crater where they stood but I'll take what I can get! Efffff the WEF!!!!

I liked to burn ants with hairspray and a cigarette lighter when I was kid. When I stopped being a kid, I stopped destroying things just because I could. I don't bother ants anymore unless they make me, because, y'know, grown ups are like that.

I liked to burn ants with hairspray and a cigarette lighter when I was kid. When I stopped being a kid, I stopped destroying things just because I could. I don't bother ants anymore unless they make me, because, y'know, grown ups are like that.
Are you saying shooting Rock Chucks, Sage Rats and Whistle Pigs is NOT grownup???

I remember reading about those maybe 20 years ago. Other than the population limiting thing, it seemed fairly benign, albeit rather high-minded, new-age, maybe a bit cultish? I think a lot of people don't like them because of that high-minded globalist idealism.

It is private property though, and I can't agree with destruction of private property. It reminds me a little of the Taliban blowing up the ancient Buddhist statues.

Are you saying shooting Rock Chucks, Sage Rats and Whistle Pigs is NOT grownup???
If they are crating a nuisance, go get them. If you find them tasty, have at 'em.

I seriously doubt a few slabs of rock are doing either. But hey, if ripping down other peoples stuff is your thing, and you're cool with it, then good for you. Just don't complain when they come for your stuff.....

Good for you? 🙄 Sounds like you had too much idle time on your hands as a child.

Wikipedia mentioned that when the stones were first bid on, the contractor didn't want to do it so he bid 10x too high to make the customer go away. He was shocked when his customer, backed by anonymous sources, accepted the ridiculous bid.

I have heard the conspiracy theories, and they definitely have merit in light of recent developments, however I don't think lizard people and globalists would generally erect something like this, doesn't seem to be their m.o.

Do y'all think a drone was used?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR