JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wikipedia mentioned that when the stones were first bid on, the contractor didn't want to do it so he bid 10x too high to make the customer go away. He was shocked when his customer, backed by anonymous sources, accepted the ridiculous bid.

I have heard the conspiracy theories, and they definitely have merit in light of recent developments, however I don't think lizard people and globalists would generally erect something like this, doesn't seem to be their m.o.

Do y'all think a drone was used?
It seems to me with all of the cameras and surveillance there should be at least some evidence. Maybe LE is hanging on to that while they work the case.

Gov protected these with cameras, sat imagery, near immediate response. Considering the message wasn't surprised at most people's response. Whether right or wrong, this is the equivalent of getting away with robbing the Federal Reserve or Fort Knox.

View attachment 1235244 View attachment 1235247
Can I say it would be absolutely hilarious to me if this was a result of lightning. It would have been awesome and epic.

I bring you the 15....Oy , 10 , 10 commandments....:eek: :D
Andy

Last Edited:
The Memes are rolling in of course.

View attachment 1235896

Love the Clown World vids by Carl Vernon. Always make me laugh.

View attachment 1236467
Yer killin' me here Burt! :s0140:

I don't think I've ever heard of thee guide stones? Read the Wikipedia. It's more sadness that people that disagree with someone/some thing destroy it. Instead of just living their lives. There was some good words to live by there. Just like the Ten Commandments. I'm not religious though, and I'm not in favor of blowing stuff up because I disagree with some of it.
Seems like a lot of OUR country is turning to bubblegum.

Again, I can't and won't approve of vandalism of private property, but to me the ironic thing is that it was supposed to be able to survive earthquakes, catastrophes, and global nuclear holocaust, but it couldn't even survive some redneck with a handful of dynamite.

Maybe and I'm just speculating......

Georgia by the use of taxpayer's money and by the installation and use of monitoring cameras actually/might be/could be seen as an APPROVAL of the "message" contained thereon.

What happened to the Separation of Church and State?

Anyway.......destruction of private property is a CRIMINAL OFFENSE.

BUT, But, but.......yeah, during the "Summer of Love" many public statutes in Georgia (and elsewhere) were destroyed by the mostly Peaceful Protesters.

Hummmm.....maybe, some messages are more important that others?

Aloha, Mark

Video is supposedly state of the art but looks like pics/vid are taken by a potato. Ahh, memories of 9.11 Pentagon had state of the art everything but the released vid was 180p in motion lol. Oh well, no one seemed to care then and they certainly don't care now. What will our TVs tell us to believe today?

RE : Post #33 and #38
Poor video quality or maybe it's on purpose?

Hummmmm......maybe, it is in the effort to appear NON-RACIST? Yeah......the News Media has been doing that for a while.

BUT, But, but........how does THAT make sense?

Well, think about it.
Even when they "probably" know something. The police will frequently ask for help in identifying an "unknown suspect" while NOT even mentioning a "probable racial extraction of the culprit." Nor will the news reports mention it.

Yup.....video of the culprit in action be dammed.

BUT, But, but........why not go even further?

Huh?

Yeah.......why even mention the "sex of a culprit"? That person self identifys as a ____________. So then......to refer to the person by an "improper pronoun" would be a sign of disrespect and proof of your inhumanity.

How_Dare_You.gif

Rrrrrrright......just do it.
DEFUND THE POLICE!

1657566803619.png

Yeah......NO HELP for the RACIST, NAZI, HOMOPHOBIC, etc......etc...... POLICE.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany