JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Took Rodney King 21 years and many, many police encounters before he bought the farm by drowning while completely wasted on 4 different drugs.

Seems like a death pool here, betting on how long George makes it before someone whacks him or he ODs too.

That is entertainment.

Curious does he still have a CHL? Surprised the Florida sheriffs wouldn't revoke it.

Why would they?
A false exaggerated report from his ex?
The fact he used his firearm in self defense though against a teen, the teen was clearly either stronger or took him by surprise?

We need not pick and choose who gets to defend their life based on emotion.

MOST people "like him" don't even know there's an internal problem.o_O

They think all their problems are because of other peoples actions..:confused:

My loss prevention gig puts me in contact with dirt bags daily. Not one of them is guilty, the police fd them all over, they tell you the "story". When I eject shoplifters, they want to argue with me as to why they did not do it, even though I have them on camera doing it, and they try their "interview" process and see if they can get over on me. I only hear the stories about 10 times a week.

My loss prevention gig puts me in contact with dirt bags daily. Not one of them is guilty, the police fd them all over, they tell you the "story". When I eject shoplifters, they want to argue with me as to why they did not do it, even though I have them on camera doing it, and they try their "interview" process and see if they can get over on me. I only hear the stories about 10 times a week.

You big Bully!:eek::eek:

Oh, I know you are not defending him, it just seems strange that a dude who used deadly force and walks away from any charges, would keep his axx out of trouble, but it seems to follow him, or follows his direction an awful lot. You can only roll that pair of dice so may times, and somebody is going to connect and old George is going to be gone, and the perp likely never found.

Oh, I know you are not defending him, it just seems strange that a dude who used deadly force and walks away from any charges, would keep his axx out of trouble, but it seems to follow him, or follows his direction an awful lot. You can only roll that pair of dice so may times, and somebody is going to connect and old George is going to be gone, and the perp likely never found.

From the beginning, I've always said that someone who knowingly follows someone that "might be up to no good" has a few nuts rolling around upstairs. That said, it would likely follow that an individual who is already shown to be lacking a few marbles, and has their bag of marbles scattered scattered in the front lawn, will more than likely be a bit off kilter, even more than before. To put it bluntly, I'm not surprised that he's having troubles in his personal life.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top