JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I sure hope that day never comes. I don't own guns with the idea of taking another human life. But I train for the possibility.
Carrying a gun is like flying in plane with a PARACHUTE.
YOU HOPE YOU WON'T NEED IT .
BUT IF YOU DO NEED IT AND DON'T HAVE IT .
YOU PROBABLY WON'T EVER NEED IT AGAIN because your dead

I was just about to post this. This is fantastic. The more diverse gun owners become the harder it is for the anti-gun folks to try to use identity politics against us.
Absolutely.

Oh all the groups out there LGBTQ People have more of a need than most.

I'm a member of pink pistols but the chapter here hasn't been terribly active

It's easy to get middle-aged white guys into guns. But whats going to make us survive is getting the other people into guns.

This is a RIGHT for everyone And we need to make that clear.

We also need to stand up for people like Philandro Castille Who was caring a gun legally. Following all the rules.

It's 2018 FFS.

Why do people keep saying this??? The new world is not so magnificent that we should all fall down and obey, or become groupthink, whatever!

Division only weakens our rights. It's time we stand together, and forget about who or what someone is. Does it even matter? Not a chance. Just because someone doesn't look or find love/happiness the same way as I do doesn't mean I wouldn't stand next to them and fight side by side with them. Enough of the BS hatred.

I read later that you meant this as a comment to the general population, but they are not here. We are. Sorry Bro, I took it the same way. Don't see no hatred here. Disrespect, yeah. Is that hatred now?

Even jokes can divide us, sir.

Maybe. But why is it that only straight white guys have to take a joke in the wazoo?

I'm suggesting whether you are a clown, a gay person or otherwise there's time for joking and there's time for standing together and fighting.

And I'll be glad to stand and fight together. But we've had this discussion before. This board is in the midst of some serious times. It gets stressful, and it gets emotional, and some humor is a safety valve against you maniacs going off "half-cocked".

There is a time and a place to laugh and make jokes. Now is not the time.

I love you madly Brother, but YOU do NOT get to decide. Staff or not staff no matter. :(

So my friends, is that the new rule #1... no joking??? Bless your sweet little hearts!!!

Last Edited:
I can't hardly wait for the transgendered stats to come in.
I was in a supporting shop and a trans individual signed up for a CCW class. More power to them. As an evangelical,, I do not believe that is a right way for me to live. As a Libertarian, I live and let live, and as a gun owner, I say, one more of us is a good thing.

We also need to stand up for people like Philandro Castille Who was caring a gun legally. Following all the rules.

He was shot by a stupid poorly trained POliceman who was scared out of his wits by a black man. How ya gonna stand up to that? You think more protests will change anything? And Philandro made a critical mistake by assuming the officer wanted to see his license. Well, he (Castille) certainly wanted to show it. Please people, keep your hands in sight of the officer and do NOT move until he tells you. That's following the rules. The rules of don't shoot my azz!

When Crossfit was making it's way into modern fitness as it now has, claiming itself to be a sport of athletics for the sake of athleticism it got a good deal of back lash from people in the fitness industry who were hesitant of their goal of "lifting as much stuff as possible in a given amount of time" because it focused more on "getting in the reps" and not on proper form. Plenty of articles were written about the imminent injury that was in the future of all the upcomming crossfit athletes. They were just scared.

But there was another side to the argument from people already deep in the weight training and fitness community and that school of thought went along the lines of:

"As long as it's getting people active, why should we complain?"

So that's the side I'm going to take on gay gun activism. The more queer 2A the better, because at the end of the day I'm just happy to see anyone in favor of the freedoms, liberties, and rights they hold as a power for being an American.

Why do people keep saying this??? The new world is not so magnificent that we should all fall down and obey, or become groupthink, whatever!

I read later that you meant this as a comment to the general population, but they are not here. We are. Sorry Bro, I took it the same way. Don't see no hatred here. Disrespect, yeah. Is that hatred now?

Maybe. But why is it that only straight white guys have to take a joke in the wazoo?

And I'll be glad to stand and fight together. But we've had this discussion before. This board is in the midst of some serious times. It gets stressful, and it gets emotional, and some humor is a safety valve against you maniacs going off "half-cocked".

I love you madly Brother, but YOU do NOT get to decide. Staff or not staff no matter. :(

So my friends, is that the new rule #1... no joking??? Bless your sweet little hearts!!!

Well since this was ENTIRELY pointed at me, I suppose I should say something.

But I don't seem to have a response. So I'll just say this. I don't give a flying rats azz what the banner under my name says. I will participate, as I have since the day I joined. And you should know brother, that I've had you're back since day one. Without taking into consideration anything else besides your willingness to stand next to me as a 2A supporter.

I got nothing else.

OK get a room you two and let's get CIGARS thread back on topic. I think it was something like, we're here, we're queer and now we like guns. Well great, welcome to 2A life and the forum. Now let's all get drunk and shoot robots.
Resume thread in 3...2...1...

Well since this was ENTIRELY pointed at me, I suppose I should say something.

But I don't seem to have a response. So I'll just say this. I don't give a flying rats azz what the banner under my name says. I will participate, as I have since the day I joined. And you should know brother, that I've had you're back since day one. Without taking into consideration anything else besides your willingness to stand next to me as a 2A supporter.

I got nothing else.

Yes you have! What else about me would you consider? I'm old and fat and have bad breath. But I can't support those comments bro. :( I'll have your back when you start making sense again. Coming down on members for joking around, whether done as a staff member or not, is not OK with me. I'm saying the same thing as the last time the forum had this discussion... ease up Bro!!

People can have their yucks AND we can have serious discussion. If I'm not joking around with somebody, it will be because I don't like them. When I was in the service doing serious, life risking work, we tussled with one another until the time came to jump out of a perfectly good helicopter. And then sometimes while doing hopeless resuscitation on a clearly dead diver. It helps ease the pain. I don't think anybody here, besides me maybe, has evil intentions. The one thing you CAN count on, is that I will always be straight with you!!! It's just my way.

Sorry but I'm not overly excited or optimistic of a new army of gay gun right supporters. I would imagine that for most of them, gun rights are of secondary importance to gay rights, and unfortunately, rightfully or not, those votes are not perceived to be the same.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top