JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jokes only divide if they are attacks. Are you suggesting that the court jester is attacking the king when he jests?

I'm suggesting whether you are a clown, a gay person or otherwise there's time for joking and there's time for standing together and fighting.

Not really if you can't laugh at your self who can you laugh at .
Joking around can be hurtful if it goes to far but jokes are jokes .if you can't take it
Maybe find .A cry closet

Wow, point missed.

I'm just being the jester. Clowns aren't a new concept to them. :D

Though a clown with an AK might be. I don't know, have there been many clowns with an AK so far?

Wow, point missed.
Not really a point missed I got the point .
You said even jokes devide us .
That's not true ever been to a comedy show white guys tell jokes about BLACK guys Black guys tell jokes about White guys.
So on and so on this is the PROBLEM NOW .
EVERY THING IS TABOO YOU CAN'T SAY $#!+ Any more or your a RACEST HOMOPHOBIC KKK MEMBER LOL cry closet is nothing

Not really a point missed I got the point .
You said even jokes devide us .
That's not true ever been to a comedy show white guys tell jokes about BLACK guys Black guys tell jokes about White guys.
So on and so on this is the PROBLEM NOW .
EVERY THING IS TABOO YOU CAN'T SAY $#!+ Any more or your a RACEST HOMOPHOBIC KKK MEMBER LOL cry closet is nothing

I guess the difference is you go to a comedy show to laugh. Its the mindset you take to the show. When you're not at the show and your mindset is to have a discussion, its not funny.

There is a time and a place to laugh and make jokes. Now is not the time. And no cry room is needed.

I guess the difference is you go to a comedy show to laugh. Its the mindset you take to the show. When you're not at the show and your mindset is to have a discussion, its not funny.
Then the world is undeserving of us clowns. :s0002: If there's only room for laughter at a show, then the world has no hope for anything positive.

You have to admit, going to the Apollo to watch Eddie Murphy doing his Delirious show would be a lot more universally accepted than walking into San Fransisco joking about Mr T being a F****t.
There's a difference between clowning around and just being a douche. Walking into San Francisco and "joking" about Mr T being a f****t is being a douche, not joking around.

This is why the world needs the clowns it does not deserve, no one can tell the obvious difference anymore. :s0002:

8958201C-39DE-4DE9-B7DB-F6A7271231E9.jpeg

Well said, brother.
But why just at a comedy club .
The lunch room at my work has so many different people and different colors yet we all joke and get along .
For instance .we got COWBOY FANS WE GOT EGALE FANS WE GOT SEAHAWKS FANS .
BROWNIES RAMS PANTHER .LOL should I keep going .nope . because I gave up on the NFL a year ago .the fact is if you watch the media .NO MATTER WHAT SIDE YOU ARE ON THEY ARE DEVIDEING US

Not really if you can't laugh at your self who can you laugh at .
Joking around can be hurtful if it goes to far but jokes are jokes .if you can't take it
Maybe find .A cry closet
No, they can feel free to laugh at me.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews