JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But without clowns there is no laughter. And without laughter the word is grey. When the world is grey its stagnant. When it becomes stagnant it makes no difference whether you're united or not.

You see, its the clowns holding the world together. Ya'll just can't admit it. :s0002:

But why just at a comedy club .
The lunch room at my work has so many different people and different colors yet we all joke and get along .
For instance .we got COWBOY FANS WE GOT EGALE FANS WE GOT SEAHAWKS FANS .
BROWNIES RAMS PANTHER .LOL should I keep going .nope . because I gave up on the NFL a year ago .the fact is if you watch the media .NO MATTER WHAT SIDE YOU ARE ON THEY ARE DEVIDEING US

Its about the forum. A lunch room, locker room, comedy club, whatever. You enter that forum to laugh, goof around, talk smack. You wouldn't go into court and look at the judge and say "goony googoo"

But without clowns there is no laughter. And without laughter the word is grey. When the world is grey its stagnant. When it becomes stagnant it makes no difference whether you're united or not.

You see, its the clowns holding the world together. Ya'll just can't admit it. :s0002:

If you stand side by side with me and fight for our rights, with a straight face and a full load out, I'll at least smile at your clowning around. Deal?

If you stand side by side with me and fight for our rights, with a straight face and a full load out, I'll at least smile at your clowning around. Deal?
... Have you seen a clown with a straight face? Its creepy, I'll bring the AK and mag carriers filled with loaded mags but no go on the straight face.

Its about the forum. A lunch room, locker room, comedy club, whatever. You enter that forum to laugh, goof around, talk smack. You wouldn't go into court and look at the judge and say "goony googoo"
Of course I wouldn't when I had to go to court I put on my best clothes I had .and said yes your HONOR AND NO YOUR HONOR .
and just showed respect.
But now a days go to a court room and see the garbage that goes through there .
Lol .I haven't been in a court room in years unless it was for someone else .
But people show up in sweat pants or shorts and flip-flops lol JUST SAYING

You have to admit, going to the Apollo to watch Eddie Murphy doing his Delirious show would be a lot more universally accepted than walking into San Fransisco joking about Mr T being a F****t.
He dropped his iiiice cream now he don't haaave none....
One of the best shows ever.

You see guys or girls can't do that anymore .you can't joke around with someone with out there FEELINGS GETTING HURT .then there crying he's a bully or she's a bully .
I like the old days .
A bully F@#$& with you Punch them in the face PROBLEM SOLVED

Not to stereotype, but you would think the most cosmetically customizable rifle of all time would have some more furniture with... pizazz? 99% of rifles are the same color. The other 1% are dirt color and moldy dirt color.

Frankly I think we could use some help in the furniture design department from our new gun owning friends. :) How about a nice sharp looking rifle you could take to a nice restaurant that would match a suit and tie? Or a beach rifle? How about a holster that does not look like it belongs on a cowboy?

Not to stereotype, but you would think the most cosmetically customizable rifle of all time would have some more furniture with... pizazz? 99% of rifles are the same color. The other 1% are dirt color and moldy dirt color.

Frankly I think we could use some help in the furniture design department from our new gun owning friends. :) How about a nice sharp looking rifle you could take to a nice restaurant that would match a suit and tie? Or a beach rifle? How about a holster that does not look like it belongs on a cowboy?

Why do people want to be victims .
Gay or straight .or black or white green blue yellow .why do they choose to be a victim .
THAT'S THE REAL QUESTION HERE.
BASICALLY THE GUN CONTROL FOOLS WOULD RATHER DIE THAN FIGHT

I get it you don't have it in you to take another life .but why try to stop me from protecting myself and you .
Because let's face it.
If I am at the same store or parking lot or whatever that you are .
And something happens .not only will I be FIGHTING for me but I will be FIGHTING for you too .if you want to be a victim .so be it .but don't make me one too

I get it you don't have it in you to take another life .but why try to stop me from protecting myself and you .
Because let's face it.
If I am at the same store or parking lot or whatever that you are .
And something happens .not only will I be FIGHTING for me but I will be FIGHTING for you too .if you want to be a victim .so be it .but don't make me one too

Well I sure hope that day never comes. I don't own guns with the idea of taking another human life. But I train for the possibility.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a gun with the idea of killing, in a defense scenario (I'm a clown, not a murderer). I just hope the idea never comes to fruition.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top