JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Say what you want but they are gun owners .and there gun rights are under attack just like yours and mine .
I know one gay guy that likes Shooting guns .
But I know there are more out there .
I don't care if your gay .black. White.green.or yellow if you want to shoot or learn to shoot . I'm in I'll tell you what I can and help out anyway I can . that's the way it is .d don't care lol don't try to hurt me and I WON'T KILL YOU

"Gay Gun..." Is that what the 'G' designation on some models is for? :confused:. Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm happy as long as anti's don't purchase a single-shot .22 to use as a cover to say "As a gun owner, I don't believe AR's/whatever should be legal!"

It's 2018 FFS. Who cares how people find love or happiness. As long as they support the 2A, they stand beside all of us. Brothers and sisters in arms.

That's your PROBLEM not mine .
For some reason gay guys like me lol .I guess I'm a nice looking RED NECK
Not a problem at all friend, I'm making jokes of everything and everyone. I am a true egalitarian.
It's 2018 FFS. Who cares how people find love or happiness. As long as they support the 2A, they stand beside all of us. Brothers and sisters in arms.
I'm still gonna make jokes, hey I gotta be equal. If I don't make jokes about some and make jokes about others, I am clearly being biased and we can't have a clown doing that. :s0002:

Division only weakens our rights. It's time we stand together, and forget about who or what someone is. Does it even matter? Not a chance. Just because someone doesn't look or find love/happiness the same way as I do doesn't mean I wouldn't stand next to them and fight side by side with them. Enough of the BS hatred.

Not a problem at all friend, I'm making jokes of everything and everyone. I am a true egalitarian.

I'm still gonna make jokes, hey I gotta be equal. If I don't make jokes about some and make jokes about others, I am clearly being biased and we can't have a clown doing that. :s0002:

Even jokes can divide us, sir.

guy has every right to like what he likes and own as many guns as he wants. good for him.

lol the look on that guys face when he pulled out the 03 springnfield.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top