JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since women have different needs and body shapes then men...it makes sense to me , if I owned a holster company or firearms accessory company to research just what a woman wants and needs from a holster and firearm accessory....'cause at the very least its more money coming in...and at the best its more folks who are owning guns.
Andy

My Bride is always on the look out for nice Concealed Carry Holsters, she has almost as big a drawer of them as I do, all looked good, but didn't work or were not comfortable! Found a neat place in.....................Cali that hand made her one that has been the best she ever tried, super comfy, she can carry all day, no chafing or any issues at all, and it's a darn nice lookin rig too!

I really wish more companies would address women shooters for gear and accessories, sure would do well if they could come up with stuff like that little shop in Cali did!

I saw a lot of women yesterday that open carried, most with cheap Uncle Mike's holsters. A few had what appeared to me as high $$$ custom made leather holsters, so theres that.
I believe it's just a $$ thing, the more $$ you have the better equipment is to be afforded.;)

I LOVE this. For a couple reasons. Big one is of course I keep hoping for more gun owners who also carry. Hopefully more of them will start to vote to keep the right. The other is I am sure this has to have anti gun snow flakes screaming in paid to see this :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top