Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Galco Sto-N-Go IWB.. are these good?

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by glockguy, Apr 4, 2010.

1. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

i have a Sig P239 And I was wondering if these were any good? they are like $30 but i dunno how they feel while carrying a gun... any thoughts?

2. 9mmMike

9mmMike Gladstone, OR Member

Personally, I don't like a plastic clip, and the clip is sized for a 1.75" belt I believe. I have a couple, that I bought with the gun while waiting or looking for a better one, but really don't like them for permanent usage. With the one I bought for my G26 when I purchased the gun, the metal rod inside the top of the holster hit the mag release perfectly and sometimes caused it to release unintentionally.

3. wagon

wagon WA Member

At $30 price range, I'd suggest you to get a Don Hume IWB... or HighNoon softie.

4. HahnsXD

HahnsXD Battle Ground WA Active Member

Check out the Bare Asset by High Noon, it's basically the same thing except it has a steel clip. I wear it all the time with an XDsc and it's fairly comfortable, I plan to get an MTAC next though.

5. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

I found a Don Hume for $30 Shipped so i bought it!! We shall see

6. wagon

wagon WA Member

It's a good value for that price point, no doubt.

7. Chipperxd

Chipperxd Buffalo Active Member

I've owned 2 different don hume holsters and have never been disappointed. I have a IWB one for the G23 and used to have a OT conceal carry OWB holster and they are awesome. For 30-40 bucks, you can't go wrong for a leather holster.:thumbup: