JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seeing the Gunzee product that is a pad to back your kydex iwb holster, thought I would experiment with things on hand to see if it actually helps. Think I love this.

20230415_123903.jpg 20230414_092320.jpg

Wax on, wax off...

Let us know how it works for you.
Using it around for about a week. Stays in place. Soft and cushy. Does not add bulk. Even tried it on my 1911 with massive extra large t1c wedge on the back. Still works great.
Had hot spots with my kydex at 2 o clock position in front of my hip bone and behind my first belt loop in front.. Fixed all that. No longer need to spend 35 for a stick on pad and if I need to buff out my hood, shazamm.

20230415_140404.jpg

Last Edited:
Let us know how you like it in the summer. I have a feeling that it's going to produce a serious amount of sweat. Haha.

Cant be too safe these days, you just never know when a beligerent car is gonna show up thats needs a good waxxing...

Seriously though, have you tried a hybrid IWB holster? They are made to solve what your trying to fix... way more comfortable to wear.

Cant be too safe these days, you just never know when a beligerent car is gonna show up thats needs a good waxxing...

Seriously though, have you tried a hybrid IWB holster? They are made to solve what your trying to fix... way more comfortable to wear.
Can't wax a bad guy with a hybrid.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads