JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
10/22 with an adjustable stock everyone in the family can shoot it and it grows with the little ones.
I have a PMACA stock on mine with an adjustable stock ar style. go's down to 9" length of pull .

I was just thinking about it a few minutes ago. I'm a bit interest in this cricket ling barrel pistol. I wish it was semi auto or even atleast with a magazine even if a single shot. I made a shirt threading about these particular unique pistols. Please visit.

I picked up the Rascal for my Grand Daughter as a starter when she was 7. It worked perfect for teaching the fundamentals, but she was all about the 10/22 after two trips with the Rascal. At first I picked up a factory Youth 10/22 wood stock for it (it is for sale on here), but she much preferred the Blackhawk cuz it looked cool. Rigged up with a red dot she shot many a sage rat with it, but it now rocks a Leupold 2-7 V-XR.

View attachment 1822146
The trigger reach was far better with the 10/22 in this stock for my girls than the little cricket so the cricket got very little use. If you want a pink cricket pay for the transfer and maybe make a forum donation and it's yours.

I have 2 nieces 7 & 9. Thinking about buying them each a cricket. Brother in law is starting to teach them gun safety.

I plan on building them each an AR in the next few years, but I want to help him get them started.

Thinking a pink and purple one.

Are they worth it? Should I get them something else?
Is there an equivalent handgun? Like get one rifle and one handgun for training.
Crickets are good starters, but scorpions is where its at. Always wanted to try the scorpion shot in Vegas, but not planning a trip. Amazon has scorpions for $10 a pop, but that's a bit expensive for scorpion shots.

just did the transfer at Tropics pawn with @Papercidal. Thank you again, greatly appreciated.

So got the pink cricket
And
Tropics pawn had a Savage Mk2 22lr.

I picked that up while I was there. So now I have the cricket to start and the Savage for the next step.

just did the transfer at Tropics pawn with @Papercidal. Thank you again, greatly appreciated.

So got the pink cricket
And
Tropics pawn had a Savage Mk2 22lr.

I picked that up while I was there. So now I have the cricket to start and the Savage for the next step.
Well played. I self-medicate by buying .22's. A general feeling of comfort and well-being ensues.

Well played. I self-medicate by buying .22's. A general feeling of comfort and well-being ensues.
I thought I was the only one who self medicated like that, I ended up needing a second safe, then eventually a third. Now, I'm having to shuffle stuff around due to crowding and considering either treatment or another safe. I know which is cheaper, faster, and more effective :p

I thought I was the only one who self medicated like that, I ended up needing a second safe, then eventually a third. Now, I'm having to shuffle stuff around due to crowding and considering either treatment or another safe. I know which is cheaper, faster, and more effective :p
I wish I had room for another safe...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top