JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The National Geographic Channel is having a program about the difficulties of securing our border with Mexico. It is on Sunday night, and is called "Border Wars."

I don't know if it will be PC fluff and spin, or if it will have substance.

Check your local listings for times if interested...

Thanks Gunner. Should be interesting!

I don't do network anymore. Do you know if it might be available on the internet?

Thanks,

Will

I don't know how to get it without TV cable or satellite. Maybe someone else here does. I don't even know if a complete menu of TV shows is streamed on the internet. Last I knew, it wasn't but things seem to change quickly these days - too fast for me to keep track. :s0155:

I don't do network anymore. Do you know if it might be available on the internet?...

I noticed one (1) episode is up on Hulu already. Sometimes there is a week lag-time on current episodes, and sometimes it gets posted the next day, it just depends on the particular show.

The one I watched part of last night was spotlighting a native-american group of border patrol agents who police an area the size of connecticut in arizona. At first glance, the show seemed very fluffy and manufactured... what a shock.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top