Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

FYI Southern Border security program Sunday

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by Gunner3456, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

The National Geographic Channel is having a program about the difficulties of securing our border with Mexico. It is on Sunday night, and is called "Border Wars."

I don't know if it will be PC fluff and spin, or if it will have substance.

Check your local listings for times if interested...

2. willseeker

willseeker N. Portland. Well-Known Member

Thanks Gunner. Should be interesting!

I don't do network anymore. Do you know if it might be available on the internet?

Thanks,

Will

3. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

I don't know how to get it without TV cable or satellite. Maybe someone else here does. I don't even know if a complete menu of TV shows is streamed on the internet. Last I knew, it wasn't but things seem to change quickly these days - too fast for me to keep track. :thumbup:

4. willseeker

willseeker N. Portland. Well-Known Member

Got an idea!

Maybe I'll go down to Broadway Cigar, light up a big 6 x 60 double ligero and watch it there.:D

Will

5. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Wish I could join you!:thumbup:

SF-

6. xstayfrostyx

xstayfrostyx PDX Member

I noticed one (1) episode is up on Hulu already. Sometimes there is a week lag-time on current episodes, and sometimes it gets posted the next day, it just depends on the particular show.

The one I watched part of last night was spotlighting a native-american group of border patrol agents who police an area the size of connecticut in arizona. At first glance, the show seemed very fluffy and manufactured... what a shock.