JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
bubblegum... California and all these lefties looking for a payout.

Glad to see someone standing up for decency down there. I hope the lawsuit causes the poor would-be-felon a lot of court and attorney fees.

This kind of mentality is coming to a state near you!

That's a bad arse old man.
Easy on that 'old man' description - I am 58 and in considerably better shape than many I see HALF my age (as many in my age category are) given the slug bodies and emaciated drug addled wretches I see waddling down the streets, during the day.....
"The guy, in my opinion, went from a Good Samaritan to a vigilante," "Stabbing somebody that many times, it doesn't take that many stab wounds to get somebody to succumb to you."
Oh, OK - he should have stopped so he didn't become a 'vigilante' - and let the guy regain his composure so he could have possibly fought on, injuring others and maybe escaping. Too bad the knife didn't hit something 'vital'

Last Edited:
Stabbing victim badass hero guy should sue the dirtbags mother for producing a defective pos son and failing to instill proper values in the boy. Then sue the daddy - if they even know who that is - for not kicking mom in the stomach when she was pregnant with the oxygen thief in question :mad:

Turds do not fall far from the butthole and the thief here is no exception.

bubblegum... California and all these lefties looking for a payout.

Glad to see someone standing up for decency down there. I hope the lawsuit causes the poor would-be-felon a lot of court and attorney fees.

This kind of mentality is coming to a state near you!
The state near me is Oregon, sandwiched between WA and CA. Some has been going around all of the above voting populace and beat them silly with a stupid stick.

Now what they MEANT to say was that the criminal suspect's attorney is looking into a possible lawsuit IF there is some money that can be collected. Unlikely because the defendant will move for a dismissal with prejudice, meaning that the case cannot be refiled at a later date. Civil attorneys go after the deep pockets and it doesnt look like there are any here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top