JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
bubblegum... California and all these lefties looking for a payout.

Glad to see someone standing up for decency down there. I hope the lawsuit causes the poor would-be-felon a lot of court and attorney fees.

This kind of mentality is coming to a state near you!

That's a bad arse old man.
Easy on that 'old man' description - I am 58 and in considerably better shape than many I see HALF my age (as many in my age category are) given the slug bodies and emaciated drug addled wretches I see waddling down the streets, during the day.....
"The guy, in my opinion, went from a Good Samaritan to a vigilante," "Stabbing somebody that many times, it doesn't take that many stab wounds to get somebody to succumb to you."
Oh, OK - he should have stopped so he didn't become a 'vigilante' - and let the guy regain his composure so he could have possibly fought on, injuring others and maybe escaping. Too bad the knife didn't hit something 'vital'

Last Edited:
Stabbing victim badass hero guy should sue the dirtbags mother for producing a defective pos son and failing to instill proper values in the boy. Then sue the daddy - if they even know who that is - for not kicking mom in the stomach when she was pregnant with the oxygen thief in question :mad:

Turds do not fall far from the butthole and the thief here is no exception.

bubblegum... California and all these lefties looking for a payout.

Glad to see someone standing up for decency down there. I hope the lawsuit causes the poor would-be-felon a lot of court and attorney fees.

This kind of mentality is coming to a state near you!
The state near me is Oregon, sandwiched between WA and CA. Some has been going around all of the above voting populace and beat them silly with a stupid stick.

Now what they MEANT to say was that the criminal suspect's attorney is looking into a possible lawsuit IF there is some money that can be collected. Unlikely because the defendant will move for a dismissal with prejudice, meaning that the case cannot be refiled at a later date. Civil attorneys go after the deep pockets and it doesnt look like there are any here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top