JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So what I gathered from these two clowns
On the radio is they are pushing the thing that these are completely plastic guns.
And you can print it out and it's ready to go just add bullets.lol you know we heard it before .
Remember the Glock 7 that can go through metal detectors.hehehe lol they don't know it's just a part of a gun .and by the way last time I checked bullets where metal.but you know there will be a bunch of people that will believe there B.S.

I wonder if these downloads can be remotely erased. I should figure out how to burn a file onto a thumb drive or something else.

No of course not. Just like that pic of Beyonce I put up that she so desperately tried to "remove" from the internet
Just read about the Streisand effect
Streisand effect - Wikipedia

This is just an attack on free speech. They are trying to burn the digital book of information they dont want anyone to read.

The fosscad project contains all the defense distributed files and more. They never left the internet. It is not illegal to download the files. The more they push to remove them, the more they will be spread around
FOSSCAD – Free Open Source Software & Computer Aided Design

I think a lot of these stories are fed to the news agencies to drum up panic and uproar from the generally speaking dumb public. I saw channel 12 spewing some pretty far from the truth "facts" about this. They showed someone finishing an aluminum 80% lower and called it a 3D printed firearm.

No of course not. Just like that pic of Beyonce I put up that she so desperately tried to "remove" from the internet
Just read about the Streisand effect
Streisand effect - Wikipedia

This is just an attack on free speech. They are trying to burn the digital book of information they dont want anyone to read.

The fosscad project contains all the defense distributed files and more. They never left the internet. It is not illegal to download the files. The more they push to remove them, the more they will be spread around
FOSSCAD – Free Open Source Software & Computer Aided Design
Ok, so I'm a little slow when it comes to 3D printing. If I had a thumb drive with the info on it could I just use a printer that's not connected to the internet without a record of it being done? Or do these printers need constant access to the net.

Ok, so I'm a little slow when it comes to 3D printing. If I had a thumb drive with the info on it could I just use a printer that's not connected to the internet without a record of it being done? Or do these printers need constant access to the net.

These files tell the program what to print. There is no monitoring of 3d printers and you could do it all offline. these are files for CNC milling machines as well.

it is still legal to make you own firearm at home (to an extent). It is why 80% receivers are sold to hobbyists and no registration / background check required (except for certain states)

This collection of files is also listed on the pirate bay and everyone in the world has tried to bring down that file sharing site in it's 15 year existence and have failed. If it gets on the internet, it will likely be there forever.

So all these court cases are silly. It's like trying to bring a lawsuit against Zeus. It really makes no difference what they court decides.

These files tell the program what to print. There is no monitoring of 3d printers and you could do it all offline. these are files for CNC milling machines as well.

it is still legal to make you own firearm at home (to an extent). It is why 80% receivers are sold to hobbyists and no registration / background check required (except for certain states)

This collection of files is also listed on the pirate bay and everyone in the world has tried to bring down that file sharing site in it's 15 year existence and have failed. If it gets on the internet, it will likely be there forever.

So all these court cases are silly. It's like trying to bring a lawsuit against Zeus. It really makes no difference what they court decides.

If there's been one good thing about the internet, it assures us that once information is made available, it will always be available. The days of being able to completely censor any kind of idea is really gone now. Information is readily available to just about anyone, just about anywhere in the world. And while you may be able to track downloads based on IP addresses (assuming people aren't using workarounds for that), you can never track the storage of these files off-line. Load up a bunch of thumb drives, as was already suggested, and start spreading them around - it can never be stopped. And, as also pointed out, when you tell folks they can't do something, you trigger that precious little part of the human psyche that says they want to. I have no need or plans for files like these, but I will do it out of spite to those government overlords that continually put their foot on our rights.

meanwhile grabcad has and has had tons of receiver, bolt, etc. CAD files.. I've taken AR15, AR10, and AR9 lowers from there, as well as a milspec upper that I modified for pcc use.

I use the 15 and 10 files to mill out 80% lowers in about 5 minutes on a CNC mill, and the AR9 lower and upper I milled out of a 0%, if you will.

Has anybody seen a 'bonafied' video of this gun actually firing? So far all I can find is an approximate 1 second vid of it being 'fired' on a tripod with a rope on the trigger and two equally short vids of the guy pulling the gun up and firing with the cam pointed at the barrel and all I see is a black stain appear on the muzzle and no smoke, and another where again the gun is pulled up quickly and 'fired' except in this vid the sound is obviously not from the gun, and again there is no smoke from the barrel.
AND - there is no pic of a target being struck by a bullet.
If something better exists proving this gun actually fired a ROUND at a target I would like to see it.

Has anybody seen a 'bonafied' video of this gun actually firing? So far all I can find is an approximate 1 second vid of it being 'fired' on a tripod with a rope on the trigger and two equally short vids of the guy pulling the gun up and firing with the cam pointed at the barrel and all I see is a black stain appear on the muzzle and no smoke, and another where again the gun is pulled up quickly and 'fired' except in this vid the sound is obviously not from the gun, and again there is no smoke from the barrel.
AND - there is no pic of a target being struck by a bullet.
If something better exists proving this gun actually fired a ROUND at a target I would like to see it.

Which gun? This guy has, supposedly hundreds, if not more, files for all different types of current manufacture guns. If you're talking about his one particular custom made/designed gun, I don't know that I've seen anything other than what you've already seen.

As has been stated above the files have been available for something like six years and are fairly easy to find. Using these guns for a crime spree would be stupid - single shot, plastic barrel, clunky, etc. For the cost of the printer and materials you could have at least three very reliable conventional pistols.

The only role I see for these is as a "Liberator" style weapon you can use during a time of tyranny to get someone else's gun, and as they are bulky they are not very concealable.

The hysteria about being 100% plastic is false. They are held together with metal hardware and nayurally use metal bullets.

It IS fun watching hollywood and other ill informed heads explode, though

Last Edited:
As has been stated above the files have been available for something like six years and are fairly easy to find. Using these guns for a crime spree would be stupid - single shot, plastic barrel, clunky, etc. For the cost of the printer and materials you could have at least three very reliable pistols.

The only role I see for these is as a "Liberator" style weapon you can use during a time of tyranny to get someone else's gun, and as they are bulky they are not very concealable.

The hysteria about being 100% plastic is false. They are held together with metal hardware and nayurally use metal bullets.

It IS fun watching hollywood and other ill informed heads explode, though

It hurts my head to hear the shear volume of ignorance about these guns, about making your own guns, about how bad guys/terrorists would jump on the chance to do this. Facts are (not that facts matter), we all know here that the ability to make your own guns has been around a LONG time. This is just adding one more, really clunky and unreliable, way to do it.

I reminded someone just this morning about the ridiculous fallacy of the 'serialized' guns. There are millions upon millions of firearms out there with no serial numbers that all pre-date the 1968 GCA. What about those dangerous 'ghost guns'? No one is running around trying to find those to commit crimes. What about black powder guns? Ship them right to your house, legally, no BGC, and honestly, have far more firepower than these ridiculous plastic guns.

It's a lot of smoke, but no fire. And I'm calling BS on anyone that pulls this sh!t.

Lol do you think LITTLE BOBBY Ferguson is having a hard time sleeping tonight..lol
I finished two 80% guns today.LOL
GO SUCK A BIG ONE BOBBY.
Lol. IMG_20180731_142822.jpg IMG_20180731_142853.jpg IMG_20180731_142805.jpg IMG_20180731_202814.jpg IMG_20180731_202849.jpg IMG_20180731_202834.jpg

I finished two 80% guns today.LOL
GO SUCK A BIG ONE BOBBY.

Now .gov knows you have it. Me, I'd think if you'd take the time to make a ghost gun, you'd want to keep it that way.
Don't post stuff on the web if you don't want it to be a part of your permanent record.

No offense meant, just sayin'...

Now .gov knows you have it. Me, I'd think if you'd take the time to make a ghost gun, you'd want to keep it that way.
Don't post stuff on the web if you don't want it to be a part of your permanent record.

No offense meant, just sayin'...
I think the point was a blatant, flagrant "Suck a dick, a**hole, YOU CAN'T STOP US!" :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top