JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Defcad is back up. Starting August 1 they are encouraging everyone to come and download as many files as you wish, free.
DEFCAD
Even if you don't have a 3d printer, as many of us as possible should get files in my view. Spread the word. For those of you not up to speed, there is a thread a few below about the lawsuit Cody Wilson just won. Or here's a link to get you started: Get Ready to Legally 3D-Print a Gun

AR-15's, AR-10's, 1911's, Beretta 92's...all kinds of fun.

The modern day hammering plowshares into arms! I love the victory and whole heartily agree, even if your don't have a 3D printer, at least download the CAD files for future use.

It sends a clear message to the task masters to be...

Yep, even if you never plan to build, once the info is out there, it's out there for good. Got to protect the rights while they're available. Who knows what the next administration will do to lock it down again. This is a serious 1st amendment concern, one that the government has actively violated in the past. Thankfully they made, for now, the right decision. I don't think the fight is over though, not even close.

It is interesting to read all the gun-control advocates freakouts. As if this information isn't available already. Or has been (how to make a gun) since the invention of the gun. They are all acting like people will be able to download a fully functional firearm with the click of a button, like they see in Hollywood movies. Everytown/Giffords/Brady are already filing an injunction.

What is next? Banning books in libraries? I could see the gun-control types leading a book-burning in the name of "for the children".

remember when Beyonce tried to remove this picture from the internet:
Screen_Shot_2017_02_05_at_11.22.01_AM.0.jpg

remember when UC Davis paid something like $100,000 to remove this picture from the internet?

download.jpg

Dont forget FOSSCAD downloads:
FOSSCAD – Free Open Source Software & Computer Aided Design

remember when Beyonce tried to remove this picture from the internet:

What an ugly man, is it related to Michelle Oblama?

View attachment 481566

remember when UC Davis paid something like $100,000 to remove this picture from the internet?

Gotta water my hippies...:p

View attachment 481567

Dont forget FOSSCAD downloads:
FOSSCAD – Free Open Source Software & Computer Aided Design

This is exactly right, the infringement on All Rights runs rampid with the Democratic party because they don't want people to have any other outlook but there's. Condescending bassturds!!!:mad:

Yep, even if you never plan to build, once the info is out there, it's out there for good. Got to protect the rights while they're available. Who knows what the next administration will do to lock it down again. This is a serious 1st amendment concern, one that the government has actively violated in the past. Thankfully they made, for now, the right decision. I don't think the fight is over though, not even close.

I'm going to do it just to piss off the liberals.

Just heard today that Pennsylvania has successfully filed an injunction to prevent these files from being access/downloaded in the state of PA. And I just heard a little while ago, that 8 other states, including OR and WA have joined together to do the same thing.

These arrogant f#$ktards actually think they can control the flow of information? What a pile of horse sh!t the lot of them - actively working to fight not only the 2nd, but the 1st.

Here's the facts - they may be able to block the downloading of those files within certain states, from that one particular site, but they can be assured, come August 1st those files are going out, around the world, and will be available from that time forward, on many, many sites. Their stupid attempt to cripple the 1st amendment will fail, miserably.

Remember this when you go to vote in November - not only does the Democrat leadership in Oregon want to take your 2nd amendment rights, they want to take your 1st too. Are you really okay with that??

Just heard today that Pennsylvania has successfully filed an injunction to prevent these files from being access/downloaded in the state of PA. And I just heard a little while ago, that 8 other states, including OR and WA have joined together to do the same thing.

These arrogant f#$ktards actually think they can control the flow of information? What a pile of horse sh!t the lot of them - actively working to fight not only the 2nd, but the 1st.

Here's the facts - they may be able to block the downloading of those files within certain states, from that one particular site, but they can be assured, come August 1st those files are going out, around the world, and will be available from that time forward, on many, many sites. Their stupid attempt to cripple the 1st amendment will fail, miserably.

Remember this when you go to vote in November - not only does the Democrat leadership in Oregon want to take your 2nd amendment rights, they want to take your 1st too. Are you really okay with that??
Just more tyranny... Me, I'm just waiting for the fuse to be ignited...

They were talking on the radio up here about it and once again you have people who have no idea what they are talking about .spuuing a bunch of B.S.
And little BOBBY FIRGE .has no idea eather

He is out there saying it's just a way for criminal to get guns .GOST guns I geuss he doesn't know that 80% lowers have been around for years.

One of the radio host did say one thing that made sense.
He said it has been legal to build your own gun
For a long time .but it does take a little skill and you have to know what your doing.
But then he said but you can learn anything on the internet now.lol

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads