JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a box of gun stuff off Armslist here in Mesa AZ. Lots of magazines so I put a few on Ebay, because I like what they were going for. Got a call from them because I didn't fill in the "number of rounds" box. Funny, I read that and thought how in hell should I know when they actually want the capacity and it has to be 10 or less. I spoze I'll have to try and sell them to you cheapskates.;)

I bought a box of gun stuff off Armslist here in Mesa AZ. Lots of magazines so I put a few on Ebay, because I like what they were going for. Got a call from them because I didn't fill in the "number of rounds" box. Funny, I read that and thought how in hell should I know when they actually want the capacity and it has to be 10 or less. I spoze I'll have to try and sell them to you cheapskates.;)

Yea, sell em here or just give them to me - lots less hastle:D

Ebay did this a LONG time ago. When the mag ban was getting ready to go away I unloaded a LOT of old mags on ebay. I would say 10 rounds per ebay rules. Show a pic of the rounds they held and say no CA sales. Ebay pulled a few of them but they kept going through till I sold all I wanted to sell.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top