JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone ever ordered a Glock lower parts kit (Gen 3) from ebay? With the recent news I think it's time to finish off these pieces of plastic. The only place that seems to have the LPK's in stock is a bunch of sellers on eBay. Has anyone ever purchased one off eBay and if so, what was the name of the seller and what was your experience? Kinda skeptical of buying one there.

Anyone ever ordered a Glock lower parts kit (Gen 3) from ebay? With the recent news I think it's time to finish off these pieces of plastic. The only place that seems to have the LPK's in stock is a bunch of sellers on eBay. Has anyone ever purchased one off eBay and if so, what was the name of the seller and what was your experience? Kinda skeptical of buying one there.
Have a link to an example of what you are looking at?

I haven't purchased a kit from ebay but I have made several separate purchased on ebay from several sellers to put together all the needed parts. Also went to a few of the main gun part websites to get a few items. Its fun and pretty easy. Good luck with your build.

Something like this -
Looks legit, seller seems to have been selling a while and has a LOT of Glock stuff. Not owning anything Glock have no clue about the price. Is it good? Also no clue about who makes the parts, as in are they something to trust? Glock being so damn easy to work on I have seen some shocking video of one that would fire chambering a round because some kitchen table Smith put one together that was an accident waiting to happen. If all looks "good" just pay with a Credit Card, even if using PayPal and you are safe from someone ripping you off.

Looks legit, seller seems to have been selling a while and has a LOT of Glock stuff. Not owning anything Glock have no clue about the price. Is it good? Also no clue about who makes the parts, as in are they something to trust? Glock being so damn easy to work on I have seen some shocking video of one that would fire chambering a round because some kitchen table Smith put one together that was an accident waiting to happen. If all looks "good" just pay with a Credit Card, even if using PayPal and you are safe from someone ripping you off.
That's what I was thinking. Everything looks legit except for the fact that it's on eBay. Only thing holding me back

yeah I'm definitely not looking to buy something sketch haha!

I bought this not too long ago off eBay. No sketch here. :D

2CC4E3F3-2E7E-4EFF-B9DD-85004B8763F7.jpeg

As long as the seller isn't shipping from China your fine using eBay.

I think ebay is probably the last place to find parts kits in stock....def not for much longer.

This year especially I have learned that ebay has items otherwise sold out or impossible to find not to mention paypal has the buyers back. Knowing that I just buy things via ebay assuming if it aint what its supposed to be im covered.

As long as the seller isn't shipping from China your fine using eBay.

I think ebay is probably the last place to find parts kits in stock....def not for much longer.

This year especially I have learned that ebay has items otherwise sold out or impossible to find not to mention paypal has the buyers back. Knowing that I just buy things via ebay assuming if it aint what its supposed to be im covered.
Very good point and I appreciate that input.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top