JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a box of gun stuff off Armslist here in Mesa AZ. Lots of magazines so I put a few on Ebay, because I like what they were going for. Got a call from them because I didn't fill in the "number of rounds" box. Funny, I read that and thought how in hell should I know when they actually want the capacity and it has to be 10 or less. I spoze I'll have to try and sell them to you cheapskates.;)

I bought a box of gun stuff off Armslist here in Mesa AZ. Lots of magazines so I put a few on Ebay, because I like what they were going for. Got a call from them because I didn't fill in the "number of rounds" box. Funny, I read that and thought how in hell should I know when they actually want the capacity and it has to be 10 or less. I spoze I'll have to try and sell them to you cheapskates.;)

Yea, sell em here or just give them to me - lots less hastle:D

Ebay did this a LONG time ago. When the mag ban was getting ready to go away I unloaded a LOT of old mags on ebay. I would say 10 rounds per ebay rules. Show a pic of the rounds they held and say no CA sales. Ebay pulled a few of them but they kept going through till I sold all I wanted to sell.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top