JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So annoyed. The m9 platform has got to be (IMO) the best sidearm. Ridiculously accurate, 18 round capacity, relatively light weight for a full metal gun, reliable as all get out. But the only OWB light bearing holster you can find online are all crap bubblegum holsters.

Safariland makes a few that "do" or "can" fit with a little shaving and adjusting and whatever. But even they say it only works with the 92s.

I ordered one from gcode (who by the way makes phenomenal holsters, every one of my duty style holsters have been a lvl 3 gcode RTI SOC and they're ridiculously good) but it isn't offered in the lvl 3, only the lvl 2 and not light bearing.

Who the hell makes a level 3 light bearing m9a1/m9a3 holster?! Not safariland. Not gcode. Not any of the major holster companies.

Anybody?

Did you see this? No idea if it's accurate, but maybe?
I did. I read so much comments on it, and the guy kept saying yeah it works yeah it works but down towards the end of the comment thread he's like "I'm not sure I just got it today" lol. Meaning he hasn't put it to test other than putting his gun in it. I heard that same model he posted gets some hangup because when you remove the front plastic piece to fit the threaded barrel, the gun sits too low and the hammer gets in the way of the top hood closing. Agh.

I really want to keep my light on my gun. I know my gcode holster will be awesome but it's not light bearing.
The only thing I've found to work is a safariland holster with a "universal" style light accommodation but I can literally reach my finger inside and pull the trigger when it's holstered LOL that wont work!!! see photo

20230501_170130.jpg

I did. I read so much comments on it, and the guy kept saying yeah it works yeah it works but down towards the end of the comment thread he's like "I'm not sure I just got it today" lol. Meaning he hasn't put it to test other than putting his gun in it. I heard that same model he posted gets some hangup because when you remove the front plastic piece to fit the threaded barrel, the gun sits too low and the hammer gets in the way of the top hood closing. Agh.

I really want to keep my light on my gun. I know my gcode holster will be awesome but it's not light bearing.
The only thing I've found to work is a safariland holster with a "universal" style light accommodation but I can literally reach my finger inside and pull the trigger when it's holstered LOL that wont work!!! see photo

View attachment 1415246
I swear I've seen someone make replacement parts for SF holster that would make it work.

havent seen this much enthusiasm for the ol 92s since Lethal Weapon.
Lots of great reviews on this. I'm definitely ordering this, and also a 6k series safariland plus the helpful part from @titsonritz and whichever one is best I'll keep and return the other.

This is why I love the forum. I searched all day for weeks and didn't come across either the t5 OR the safariland adapter

I searched all day for weeks and didn't come across either the t5 OR the safariland adapter
took me less than a minute and I dont even use google. Was luck though, your right... lots of other options but that was the only one I saw level 3 with a light. Odd for such a popular duty pistol with a rail.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top