JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To your original post: I've bought a lot of parts off ebay. When it comes to glock I only buy oem and had never been let down. Member above says nothing from China, ill second that and say nothing out of the country. Only time I got burned was an AR lpk that was in Poland. Ordered it at 3am and 5 minutes later got shipping confirmation less tracking info.
As long as they have decent feedback your more than likely good to go. Its just a $hitty time these days to find an OK deal on an lpk.
Supply and command! Good luck dude.

To your original post: I've bought a lot of parts off ebay. When it comes to glock I only buy oem and had never been let down. Member above says nothing from China, ill second that and say nothing out of the country. Only time I got burned was an AR lpk that was in Poland. Ordered it at 3am and 5 minutes later got shipping confirmation less tracking info.
As long as they have decent feedback your more than likely good to go. Its just a $hitty time these days to find an OK deal on an lpk.
Supply and command! Good luck dude.
Supply and command :s0112:

Thanks man I appreciate the info and the great references.

Remember any of the sellers names?

The one I ordered the most from sells under the username cjstoilis, had excellent experiences with them. The others were mrsjubarms, ivsandstorm_essential_oils (I promise that ones sells gun parts) and allgungoods. If I remember correctly I had to return an item to the essential oils one and they were super accommodating, although it may have been to one of the other sellers

The one I ordered the most from sells under the username cjstoilis, had excellent experiences with them. The others were mrsjubarms, ivsandstorm_essential_oils (I promise that ones sells gun parts) and allgungoods. If I remember correctly I had to return an item to the essential oils one and they were super accommodating, although it may have been to one of the other sellers
Thank you for taking the time to do that for me.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews