JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The "out on bond" thing MUST be a mistake. I wonder, and am hoping, if he was released from the hospital and the officers took him into custody and the story got mixed up? There is no way a felon on parole would be free after this kind of thing. I don't believe it. But then, the misdemeanor charges don't make sense either.

"Williams is charged with reckless endangerment and menacing, both misdemeanors, police said. But, they said those charges are preliminary and additional counts could be added. Johnson told AL.com officers are seeking a warrant against Williams, who wasn't supposed to be carrying the AK-47 at the time of the shootout.

Although it's generally legal to have an AK-47 in Alabama, anyone who has been convicted of a crime of violence is banned from having a gun, according to state law. Crimes of violence include murder, armed robbery and felonious assaults. Anyone who has been convicted of such offenses can be charged with a crime for having a gun in his or her possession.

Williams is a convicted felon, according to court records. He was released from prison on parole last March, court records state. He served more than 14 years after pleading guilty in Montgomery County court to six counts of first-degree robbery and two counts of felonious assault. Six other robbery charges were dismissed as part of a plea deal hatched with prosecutors in 2003, records show. Williams was sentenced to 20 years and received more than seven months of credit for time served in jail before the case was adjudicated, his court file states.

Williams was charged with promoting contraband in 2005, when authorities accused him of having marijuana in prison. In that case, he was sentenced to 15 years. The sentence was imposed to run concurrently with — at the same time as — the Montgomery case, records state.

Huntsville police said they are still investigating the shootout and Williams' background. This morning, officers were monitoring him at the hospital."

Well this is the telling part, six other burglary charges were dropped to get a plea deal.....:eek::eek::eek:
20 year sentence starting in 2003
15 year sentence in 2005
And he served 15 years total, wow, just wow. WTH!!!!
Yeah more gun laws will fix this, right?o_O

He had collage classes in the morning
He was just starting to turn his life around!:D
A very impressive gal
The same way prisoners eat good food. Softhearted people in charge.
No offense meant, but jail chow doesnt seem like "good food" to me. High in starches, low on protein, usually prepared by other prisoners... Lots of "aged" vending machine sandwiches too. Worked in the business, seen what the "food" was like.

He was just starting to turn his life around!:D
A very impressive gal

No offense meant, but jail chow doesnt seem like "good food" to me. High in starches, low on protein, usually prepared by other prisoners... Lots of "aged" vending machine sandwiches too. Worked in the business, seen what the "food" was like.
Should see some of the prisons that feed em steaks.

You know His buddy's are dissing him bad for being took down by a woman

BWAHAHAHAHA! Ya THINK? That right there is FUNNY! And he had a AK to boot! The Force is weak with that one...
Gina Rowlands in Gloria:
ishot-1624.jpg
Let a woman beat ya, huh? Ya little nothings!

No one needs to carry a firearm, guns are bad.....o_O

I do like her idea of carrying a Trama kit, may be something all CC should think about, it would be awesome in court as well to show
you were wanting to stop the deadly threat, not kill. That practice by all, I mean all could be a game changer. I have Trama kits, from my time as a PT CPR-FR instructor just retired in 2017. And have allot of these mini kits. I like her way of thinking.

From reading these stories................

Security guard stops shooter at Huntsville nightclub
UPDATE: Arrest made in Club 3208 shooting
Security officer reveals how she stopped Huntsville nightclub gunman in his tracks
Man charged in nightclub shooting at rapper's show
Man accused of firing a weapon outside a Huntsville nigthtclub out on bond

we learn that rifle wasn't his, Latoya wasn't carrying the trauma kit on her person,

RocketCityNow said:
The security officer ran into the club to get a tourniquet to provide first aid to Williams. When she returned to the parking lot, the offender had already left in an unknown vehicle.

"We learned later that he was actually taken to the hospital by the aid of someone else, and that someone else actually owns the weapon. We're actually looking into that right now, so these charges that we have pending menacing and reckless endangerment could actually be upgraded a little bit later," said Lt. Johnson.

he's now facing 2 felony and 2 misdemeanor charges,

nbc15 said:
Latoya then ran inside to grab a tourniquet when she returned Williams was gone.

He was admitted into the hospital and placed under arrest.

He is charged with shooting into an unoccupied vehicle , certain persons forbidden to carry, menacing and reckless endangerment.

she's a badass and serves as an example of why to train and how to handle yourself,

WAFF said:
Latoya trains daily- in the gym, at the range and in hand-to-hand combat to stay proficient. She's dedicated to her profession and she says that night, her training kicked in.

"It could have gone very badly if he had made it inside the club but luckily, we try to make sure we stay trained up and that we're very proficient at our jobs so that when something like this does happen, unfortunately, everything is second nature, and everything is muscle memory," Latoya stated. "You don't have to worry about making any mistakes as long as you train yourself appropriately."

and it's not a mistake about Williams being released.

TN said:
Records show Williams was released from jail Tuesday. It's unclear if he has a lawyer who could comment.
WAAY said:
Court records show he'd bonded out of jail by late Tuesday night. His record indicates he's a violent felon who was in possession of a gun. We asked police why he was able to bond out of jail so quickly, and are waiting to hear back.

Ray

From reading these stories................

Security guard stops shooter at Huntsville nightclub
UPDATE: Arrest made in Club 3208 shooting
Security officer reveals how she stopped Huntsville nightclub gunman in his tracks
Man charged in nightclub shooting at rapper's show
Man accused of firing a weapon outside a Huntsville nigthtclub out on bond

we learn that rifle wasn't his, Latoya wasn't carrying the trauma kit on her person,

he's now facing 2 felony and 2 misdemeanor charges,

she's a badass and serves as an example of why to train and how to handle yourself,

and it's not a mistake about Williams being released.

Ray

The Justice System at work.... What a friggin joke!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top