JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The channel and persona was original, creative and entertaining. Shoot, I think he was one of the first channels I subscribed to and stuck with, besides Hickock45 and Demolition Ranch.

Well if he was getting drugs to sell I hope they stick it to him.

Sell, buy - as long as it is adults, a person should be free to buy/sell/own almost anything as long as there is no fraud involved. I pass a pot store coming/going to work everyday.

That said, if you are a public figure like FPS is, you have to be extra careful and if you break the law you should not be surprised when you get caught and face charges.

This is one reason why I do not have any illicit drugs nor do I use them, even though I am in pain every day and could benefit from them. I do not want to give any government entity an excuse to take my gun rights away.

FPS Russia star arrested in Georgia on drug charges

FPSRussia business partner found dead by gunshot wound

This is not looking good for FPS Russia. Love him or hate him, I would hate to be in his shoes.
Hopefully it turns out that he was set up on the drug charges. Why would you throw everything away for something stupid like drugs? Then his partner takes a dirt nap. That's really bad timing. I smell a rat.
He also hasn't posted on YouTube since April 2016 I believe.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews