JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FPS Russia star arrested in Georgia on drug charges

FPSRussia business partner found dead by gunshot wound

This is not looking good for FPS Russia. Love him or hate him, I would hate to be in his shoes.
Hopefully it turns out that he was set up on the drug charges. Why would you throw everything away for something stupid like drugs? Then his partner takes a dirt nap. That's really bad timing. I smell a rat.
Though it's obvious the ATF has it out for him, I don't think he would have been in this mess if he just kept clean. I had read, maybe from tfb, that it was weed. In GA, weed is a felony.

I'm not even going to speculate on this one. On one hand I trust the ATF as much as I trust John kitzhaber with money. On the other hand I wouldn't believe anything from that kid.

Hopefully it turns out that he was set up on the drug charges.

Well ya think ?? Weed is a felony in Georgia. Somebody mail's him a quarter pound of weed to a PO Box and dimes him out to the Feds. With no mention of knowledge or proving intent he should easily walk on this even if he was in on it. Worst drug sting ever.

I think so, too...he has a charge of attempting to distribute. Again... everything we say on here is only speculation but...I'm pretty sure he did this to himself.

You only have to have more than a personal use amount for them to be able to hang a distribution beef on you. An ounce split into eights in the package covers that quite well.

FPS Russia, Russia, Russia. I would imagine that he had a lot of detractors. Anything is possible especially when the obvious is plopped right in front of us. Who knows though? I'm sure that he's neck deep in attorney's at this point. Wait and see I suppose.

Not going to speculate really happened, but I'd hate it if someone sent weed to my mailbox just to get me in trouble.

Kind of my first thoughts too.

I go to my mail box and have a little piece of paper saying that I have a package. I stand in line and wait my turn. I get to the counter, hand them the paper and they walk to the back. They return with a package, "sign here", "thank you have a nice day".

I walk out to my vehicle, put it in the passenger seat and go home. Once home I'm met by the ATF. They "confiscate" the package and open it to find the weed.

They hit me with everything that they can think of..... up to and including "intent to distribute" (as that is pretty typical with any "drug bust" no matter how large or small the amount).

Yep, to me, it sounds like he was set up by someone.

As with everyone, I won't guess as to guilt or not. I'll wait and see what comes of this.

:s0093:

There was that business associate of his that was shot execution style.....

Yeah..about that...I would like to see the white board the investigators are using to connect the people on this one. Many years ago in my area the Feds put some people in a witness protection program and set them up in a house in a fairly rural location.. They were supposed to testify against some thugs back in the drug trafficing days of 1977 in the Bay Area. Somebody found them and murdered 4 of them including a 9 year old boy. Friend of mine long retired and now deceased was the first deputy on the scene, and another friend was a volunteer / intern paramedic of 19 years old was second in. Weird how those things seem to work sometimes.

The thing about him going to the post office and picking up the package means he was expecting a package..that means who sent it was likely known to him...unless he was in the habitat of accepting random packages.

Let the postulating continue.

The thing about him going to the post office and picking up the package means he was expecting a package..that means who sent it was likely known to him...unless he was in the habitat of accepting random packages.
He probably gets packages on a regular basis, swag from vendors, products to test out, fan mail, etc. Nothing unusual about going to check a PO Box.

Kind of my first thoughts too.

I go to my mail box and have a little piece of paper saying that I have a package. I stand in line and wait my turn. I get to the counter, hand them the paper and they walk to the back. They return with a package, "sign here", "thank you have a nice day".

I walk out to my vehicle, put it in the passenger seat and go home. Once home I'm met by the ATF. They "confiscate" the package and open it to find the weed.

They hit me with everything that they can think of..... up to and including "intent to distribute" (as that is pretty typical with any "drug bust" no matter how large or small the amount).

Yep, to me, it sounds like he was set up by someone.

As with everyone, I won't guess as to guilt or not. I'll wait and see what comes of this.

:s0093:
How could you be convicted of they can't prove you sent the package. I sign for packaged all the time, I have no idea what's in them. Or what if they left it on the front door like usps, ups and fedex do. Dumb laws.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top