JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do we need to include all information on the donation receipt or is name only sufficient?

IE., Mailing address and date of birth, too?

I appreciate you taking the initiative!! Well done!

I could be wrong... but as far as I know... FPC is not an option for smile.amazon. I just looked and it doesn't come up.

I do mine to SAF. (Second Ammendment Foundation)
I've donated to OFF, GOA, and FPC. I was under the impression that SAF doesn't really do much other than provide information. If they have a statement saying that they intend to actually file a complaint, I would love to hear about it.

I've donated to OFF, GOA, and FPC. I was under the impression that SAF doesn't really do much other than provide information. If they have a statement saying that they intend to actually file a complaint, I would love to hear about it.
I haven't heard anything about them doing anything about 114. They used to handle a number of cases, but I mainly chose them for smile.amazon because they were about the only option in the 2A realm. I don't donate directly... only the pennies from purchases I make, anyway.

I'm with you, though. I'm only doing donations this late in the year to those that are actively taking action against 114.

Do we need to include all information on the donation receipt or is name only sufficient?

IE., Mailing address and date of birth, too?

I appreciate you taking the initiative!! Well done!
Address and DOB are required.
Address because we're going from winner selection to shipping in two days, and DOB to immediately eliminate anyone under 21.

Address and DOB are required.
Address because we're going from winner selection to shipping in two days, and DOB to immediately eliminate anyone under 21.
No data collection will be done and they will be deleted at the conclusion of the fund raiser... right? ;)

Is this the same FPC as this link?
Yessir.
No data collection will be done and they will be deleted at the conclusion of the fund raiser... right? ;)
I am the only one with access to the submissions. I will be sharing email address' with the contributors but no other personal information will be shared, whatsoever. Email collection is the leverage I used to get some of the bigger players on board.

Hello all.

I could not stand by any longer, SB 114 has to stop.
So I organized a donation drive for Firearms Policy Coalition. All donations go directly to fight SB 114.
I teamed up with a number of companies to give out a TON of prizes to help drive donations.

Head over to fight-114.com for full details.

Our prizes include:

Grand Prize - An entire PALLET of magazines from Amend2mags to one winner, requires a donation of $100 or more
Runner up prizes - Three winners, 50 pmags and a lower receiver from Radian, 25 pmags an optic an X95 rifle from IWI, 50 pmags and a complete minuteman upper from POF, all require a $25 donation or more.
Second Runner Up prizes - Two winners, 60 pmags and 1500 rounds from 2A Warehouse, 1000 pmags and $500 in accessories from Armac Tactical, any donation qualifies.

I need all of your help, I'm only one guy and put this together in 3 days... share this far and wide!
Coincidently, my Facebook got hacked and removed over the weekend. If anyone could share to the local firearm groups, that would be amazing!
I also have fliers available that you can print and put up in local gun shops, email me and I'll get it to you ([email protected]).

If anyone wants to sticky this thread that would be great too.

Thank you everyone, let's beat this thing!

View attachment 1316574
I contributed. thx

Bump. This is important and I think it should stay on the front page of "new posts" for the time being. And who knows. If you donate you may walk away with some legit stuff.

The constant screaming for money for this group is getting old. I've donated to several groups, several times in the last few months. I get that litigation is expensive. Legal costs for OFF are exceeding the costs of the fight against 114 before the election. For the time being, I'm putting my money where I know it's going to fight 114 in Oregon, not to causes in other states. Not that others aren't important, just that I really think we should be focusing on someone who has been in on the fight against 114 since day one. FPC was NOT present at any of the earlier hearings nor did they contribute anything to the fight. I've had to unsubscribe from their email because of the constant screams. The only thing they have done so far is essentially cut and paste the OFF complaint and add more after they saw the AG responses. I'd rather stick with someone who can do original work and where I know my money is being spent for Oregon.

The constant screaming for money for this group is getting old. I've donated to several groups, several times in the last few months. I get that litigation is expensive. Legal costs for OFF are exceeding the costs of the fight against 114 before the election. For the time being, I'm putting my money where I know it's going to fight 114 in Oregon, not to causes in other states. Not that others aren't important, just that I really think we should be focusing on someone who has been in on the fight against 114 since day one. FPC was NOT present at any of the earlier hearings nor did they contribute anything to the fight. I've had to unsubscribe from their email because of the constant screams. The only thing they have done so far is essentially cut and paste the OFF complaint and add more after they saw the AG responses. I'd rather stick with someone who can do original work and where I know my money is being spent for Oregon.
where ever we can donate will help. please remember that lots of people on this board did help from the beginning while others did not. let's have everyone contribute what ever they can no matter how small or large. thx.

I may be wrong…. But weren't you the one just b!tching at @wired in the "pistol brace thread" for not wanting to help advocate/speak out/fight/fund 2A legalities in other states than his own?

Oh wait that was you. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Comment #608 if you need a refresher.
D62D63FD-3AA2-4FE8-B6B2-0E51E4092E4D.png

How many magazines are on a pallet?

Sorry if this comes off negatively towards the end game of this drive, but why not just set up in a Sportsmans parking lot or similar and say, "Free contraband, err I mean magazine, to any gun owning Oregonian." Better yet, do it in pioneer square. Just leave it there in pioneer square and walk away. Lol!

Much more of a middle finger if you ask me than giving a pallet to one individual.

Running away and denigrating those left behind is nowhere in the same ballpark. I was clear that I had donated to multiple national organizations and did not purposely pi$$ on anyone or say that it was their fault.

HUGE difference and I think you know it. Go back and read what he said about current Oregonians that continue to fight, and how 114 was our fault.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top