JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Take action -

Urge Congress to Overturn ATF's Brace Rule

We need to put on the "Bud Light boycott show" on these politicians. How many folks got upset at AB and caused insurmountable damage?
Let's get off the couch folks and kick some azz!!!

Last Edited:
Share the word brothers and sisters!!!
We need to put on the "Bud Light boycott show" on these politicians. How many folks got upset at AB and caused insurmountable damage?
:s0004::s0004::s0004:

Not gonna bother with my Congressional representative... it's Andreas Salinas, Democrat, and from her campaigns and her page.... she's 100% all in for gun control.
Her own page says she worked with Moms demand action group, and helped pass "historic gun safety legislation" in Oregon.

Not gonna bother with my Congressional representative... it's Andreas Salinas, Democrat, and from her campaigns and her page.... she's 100% all in for gun control.
Her own page says she worked with Moms demand action group, and helped pass "historic gun safety legislation" in Oregon.
Mine is a Commiecrat (they have not been Democrats for decades) and I give him Hell every chance I get. If they don't see the opposition then we have let them win. Just my 2 cents.

Take action -

Urge Congress to Overturn ATF's Brace Rule

In case you haven't heard, Bud Light is no longer the top selling beer in the US.
It's now Modello from South of the "Border".
If you don't see the implication there, well...keep on scaring them Demicruds.

Search Top selling beer in the US.

Last Edited:
In case you haven't heard, Bud Light is no longer the top selling beer in the US.
It's now Modello from South of the "Border".
If you don't see the implication there, well...keep on scaring them Demicruds.

Search Top selling beer in the US.
Yeah that boycott did it's job. I've never had Modello so don't add to their success.
I'm a Bourbon guy nowadays, I gave up beer years ago. I heard it makes a fella more distinguished. Lol

Biden will veto as soon as it gets to his desk, no?
That's only if it gets through the Senate whose majority is a certain Anti 2A Party :rolleyes:

Can't hurt to contact your Senators but.... it's practically DOA in Senate and the WH has apparently confirmed that Biden will veto it and press release seems to confirm that the ATF and pencilnecked Everytown rep lied to Congress as usual; by denying that the WH ordered the ATF/DOJ to reverse on pistol braces :rolleyes:

Relevant quote from WH

The president made clear Monday that if the resolution reached his desk, he would veto it.

"Even though Congressional Republicans should take additional action to keep these and other dangerous weapons off our streets, they are instead pushing a resolution to reverse this rule and the progress we have made to enforce existing statutory requirements on these dangerous weapons," according to the White House's Statement of Administration Policy.

As a Washington voter, and especially a Seattle Washington voter, I can count the times an election has gone the way I wanted it to go on one hand.

I do frequently remind people who are complaining though as I interact with them in person, "well, Democrats have dominated the politics in this city / county / state for decades, if voting for them would fix the issues you're complaining about, surely they could have done it by now.

As you can tell, I'm super popular with people who I hear complaining.

Could a certain Party use this failure to overturn the brace ruling; as a campaign theme to effect a change in Congress towards a more 2A friendly Congress?

Could the NRA, FPC, GOA, SAF and other groups galvanize the gun owning voters to replace the anti2A and "not against 2A but not pro-2A" Congress critters? Would that even happen?

Use the fact that this Administration wants to make felons of 40+ million Americans, and to make criminals of those who own ARs/MSRs, and those who have "ghost guns"... would this tilt voter numbers enough to get a Congress majority who would follow Bruen standards?

I have grave doubts that we'd be able to do much; if this whole scat show doesn't galvanize enough gun owner voters to go and vote out the anti2A bums

Actually there's a simple way the GOP House we have COULD shut this thing down. Refuse ALL ATF funding, exercise the Power of the Purse. If need be, shut the whole damn Feral Gov down.

But the GOP is led by crooks who are part of the scam like Cocaine Mitch and flaccid ladyboys like Kevin McCuckthy, so...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews