JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Article says He was politically left and depressed. He also suffered several concussions while in school.

HTF does one get concussions in nerdy business/accounting school? Did someone's lady-baby wrists give out and they dropped an iPhone14ProMax on his head and keep hitting redial…. or did the class bullies smack him around everyday while stealing his lunch/milk money?

:rolleyes:

HTF does one get concussions in nerdy business/accounting school? Did someone's lady-baby wrists give out and they dropped an iPhone14ProMax on his head and keep hitting redial…. or did the class bullies smack him around everyday while stealing his lunch/milk money?

:rolleyes:
He was injured playing field hockey.

The Louisville mayor just gave a speech on cnn about the evils of assault weapons/rifles and the need to "do something" at all levels of govt. to reduce/stop gun violence and let the city "do something" on their own to stop gun violence.
The news did report the weapon was legally purchased and the weapon was the problem, the shooter apparently not so much was my interpretation.

Dan

The Louisville mayor just gave a speech on cnn about the evils of assault weapons/rifles and the need to "do something" at all levels of govt. to reduce/stop gun violence and let the city "do something" on their own to stop gun violence.
The news did report the weapon was legally purchased and the weapon was the problem, the shooter apparently not so much was my interpretation.

Dan
The city prosector can prosecte criminals...

Last Edited:
If democrats could quit doing mass murder, that'd be great.
Regardless of party in control, when one of these shootings happens, democrats are a large part of the explosions of gun sales. They are responsible for the growth of AR15s, the #1 thing they claim to hate. I know people who bought at least one AR15, but later sold it because it was out of being in a confused state. "I think I need one, but I don't know why". One became a huge 911 fan instead. No real loss there.

As tragic and unnecessary these killings are (going back to 1984 McDonalds that I recall), there is never a happy, moderately successful, sociable, killer. This bank shooter is reported to have been told he was going to be fired. In todays' climate, especially for young single people, that's a bonus/vacation. What's the negative stigma driving to murder?

As tragic and unnecessary these killings are (going back to 1984 McDonalds that I recall), there is never a happy, moderately successful, sociable, killer.
^^^Yes. This type of super dramatic bullsh* seems to be the new go-to anti-social behavior from people who cannot cope.

Of course our betters have turned everything upside down and turned us all against each other. So the people most likely to snap are predictably snapping. But rather than address the root cause, they double down on their mission to destroy everything that ever was.

There seems to be a copycat phenomenon with these types of events, I would not be surprised to see someone else try it soon. I am definitely staying away from crowded places.

I'm not a fan of 9-1-1, the police are minutes away when you need them.
Public_Enemy_911_Is_A_Joke.jpg

Regardless of party in control, when one of these shootings happens, democrats are a large part of the explosions of gun sales. They are responsible for the growth of AR15s, the #1 thing they claim to hate. I know people who bought at least one AR15, but later sold it because it was out of being in a confused state. "I think I need one, but I don't know why". One became a huge 911 fan instead. No real loss there.

As tragic and unnecessary these killings are (going back to 1984 McDonalds that I recall), there is never a happy, moderately successful, sociable, killer. This bank shooter is reported to have been told he was going to be fired. In todays' climate, especially for young single people, that's a bonus/vacation. What's the negative stigma driving to murder?
Damn, man. How'd you miss all the serial killers in the past century? Most were moderately successful, sociable, killers. Some are still getting fan mail from wonky girls to this day.

Just sayin.

Dan
I've said it before to my liberal coworkers: okay so let's say you ban the AR15. What's the survivability of being shot with a 30-30? Probably about the same.

They want to live in a fantasy land where there are no guns at all and criminals like d-bag here wind up doing nothing because the barrier to entry on a car bomb is just too high.

I'll listen to arguments for disarmament only after the ATF has personally sent in agents to every dump of a locale in Chicago and Baltimore and personally collected every firearm being held in felonious possession.

I seriously wish the "do something" crowd would throw an actual, viable plan together that we could critique and move forward with. (I for one would like to see future "compromises" take suppressors and shortys off the NFA) but this whole "ban all the things" is about as dumb as some right leaning folks "ban all the things" w/ re: to books. Banning is not the answer.

Back in the 70's/80's there were a lot of businesses shot up and folks killed by "disgruntled employees". The press called it "going postal".
No AR's involved.
It was common enough that George Carlin asked what was a "gruntled employee"?

Damn, man. How'd you miss all the serial killers in the past century? Most were moderately successful, sociable, killers. Some are still getting fan mail from wonky girls to this day.

Just sayin.

I've said it before to my liberal coworkers: okay so let's say you ban the AR15. What's the survivability of being shot with a 30-30? Probably about the same.

They want to live in a fantasy land where there are no guns at all and criminals like d-bag here wind up doing nothing because the barrier to entry on a car bomb is just too high.

I'll listen to arguments for disarmament only after the ATF has personally sent in agents to every dump of a locale in Chicago and Baltimore and personally collected every firearm being held in felonious possession.

I seriously wish the "do something" crowd would throw an actual, viable plan together that we could critique and move forward with. (I for one would like to see future "compromises" take suppressors and shortys off the NFA) but this whole "ban all the things" is about as dumb as some right leaning folks "ban all the things" w/ re: to books. Banning is not the answer.
Ask the Defeo family about the lethality of a levergun.

gettyimages-97225838-1024x1024.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top