JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a little less than 4 months to get my form 1 stamp.
I believe I have seen some discussion as to what one needs to do if they want to add an upper of different caliber/length? What form do I need to submit?
Appreciate the advice

4 months seems pretty long for a form 1 but I haven't done one in a while. Usually they are around 30-45 days. As a practice, people suggest keeping the original upper that you registered the SBR with but you can then put whatever upper you want on the SBR.

Just a little less than 4 months to get my form 1 stamp.
I believe I have seen some discussion as to what one needs to do if they want to add an upper of different caliber/length? What form do I need to submit?
Appreciate the advice
As I got started with my form 1 last March, I asked the ATF that question...their answer was no form is required, just a signed letter...

">To make this addition you will need to submit a signed letter requesting the mentioned additional configurations. This letter should include all relevant weapon information as it was registered and the changes you are requesting.<"

As I got started with my form 1 last March, I asked the ATF that question...their answer was no form is required, just a signed letter...

">To make this addition you will need to submit a signed letter requesting the mentioned additional configurations. This letter should include all relevant weapon information as it was registered and the changes you are requesting.<"
Thank you for this. I appreciate it

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top