JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now I started getting into the 80% lower thing .got the kit and the tools.
Just finished my first one the other day. IMG_20180718_163816.jpg MVIMG_20180718_163827.jpg MVIMG_20180718_163906.jpg IMG_20180718_163949.jpg IMG_20180718_164100.jpg MVIMG_20180719_144607.jpg MVIMG_20180719_144611.jpg

It is SOP stake the receiver end plate in two place per TM 9-1005-319-23&P, that is the specific reason for the smaller notches toward the receiver. Gluing, soldering, Loc-Tite, etc. is BS and no legit manufacturer would do it. Simply apply the necessary force to break the stake job, either file and cold blue the RE plate or take this opportunity to install a nice QD RE end plate, install the LAW per directions and re-stake the plate with a center punch.
So I was looking at a few of my castle nuts this is what I got they don't have the notch but they have this little dot .I guess once you get it tight you hit this with a punch and dent it In on the buffer threads. MVIMG_20180721_201501.jpg IMG_20180721_201457.jpg

Here nothing tight yet and I don't have the folder on it but it's in the process of getting done.View attachment 480090 View attachment 480091
Dude, get outta my head... creepy how we think alike, I posted the idea of a "007 Special" using Dolos plus LAW Sidefolder on M4C several months back. Figured you could use a PWS Ratcheting Endplate for quick(er)-change from pistol to rifle... then figured out it'd be faster to get a spare back-half on the LAW folder assembly and separate at the hinge.

Bad Breath CQB to Sniper with just the flick of a wrist? :D

Those notches look oversized. I'd use for slingshot ammo personally.
I don't remember where I got these I have like three of them and I have some others in the drawer I can't remember I buy some much stuff online .I get packages almost every day in the mail
Lol some times im suprised at what I get

I got a few castle-nuts since I did a bit of damage to the existing staked castle nut. I am just waiting for my castle nut removal tool which should arrive tomorrow. It my Wheeler tool good for anything else?

The last Chinese knockoff I tried was Doocooler MS4 rip off.
Wound up with a purple, round bruise about the same size as an A2 FH on the top of my foot when the QD fell out of the Magpul QD rear plate.

No more Chinese knockoffs for me.

I don't do Chinese knockoff garbage because that's just what it is...garbage, I'm not wasting my time, money or effort on garbage nor do I wish to support an industry that blatantly rips-off intelligent design. YMMV

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top