JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awk, uck, run away! :eek: Made in China + for Airsoft = handles recoil like a toothpick.
The big thing is "for airsoft." "Made in China" depends entirely on context. Even Chinese made optics, such as Primary Arms stuff, can be made pretty well. On the other hand, I've had NCstar optics that sh!t the bed the moment they're used.

If it can handle being on an FAL, it can handle being on a lot of other rifles.

I finshfin this one This morning.
Except the rear sight it's in the mail.
I ordered a Troy fixed rear sight for it
I have a red dot but I'm going to keep this one simple.

Well I guess I should post the pictures lol IMG_20180731_142822.jpg IMG_20180731_142853.jpg IMG_20180731_142805.jpg

So you know what that means just finished one time to start another LOL I GOT THREE FINISHED UPPERS.
that need lowers as you can tell buy my hand I just finished painting one IMG_20180731_152708.jpg MVIMG_20180731_152742.jpg

I hit it with a coat of DURA COAT FIREARMS PAINT BLACK last night then a light little sprinkle of some aqua blue . because I got all blue Stuff and grey Magpul Stuff IMG_20180731_153204.jpg

FRICKIN PSA and there sales on Complete Ar uppers is going to kill me.
I can't pass them up .
Barrel BCG and chargeing handle and upper
You can't beat it for 200 bucks .basi basically they are giving you the upper for free at that price

The big thing is "for airsoft." "Made in China" depends entirely on context. Even Chinese made optics, such as Primary Arms stuff, can be made pretty well. On the other hand, I've had NCstar optics that sh!t the bed the moment they're used.

If it can handle being on an FAL, it can handle being on a lot of other rifles.
A Saiga 12 is a pretty good test too. :)

I know people who have stuff made over there. It's a completely different culture. They take "Caveat Emptor" to the extreme. You have to watch your manufacturer like a hawk or they will rip you off. Substituted materials, skipped assembly/manufacturing steps, wrong parts, used parts, anything to cut costs.

Then again, Dell for example has most of their stuff made in China and it's good quality. They also have people who live over there year round and watch every little thing that goes on in that factory...

So, I gather some of these don't fire folded? I presume because the bolt carrier still has to extend out the back into the buffer tube in recoil. There was mention of a version that does fire folded. How is the bolt carrier travel addressed on those?

So, I gather some of these don't fire folded? I presume because the bolt carrier still has to extend out the back into the buffer tube in recoil. There was mention of a version that does fire folded. How is the bolt carrier travel addressed on those?
The Law Tactical is not meant to be fired open for the reasons you mentioned above. Blowback does not have these issues, so you see much less expensive options for Scorpions and other 9mms.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews