JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
oK7f_kuRiCIr_kKLeYyPnlfSKXS-UzRz9h1U-T16R0Y.jpg

I'm kinda trying to figure out how you would carry it. Do you put a "sony" sticker on the side and pretend it's a camcorder?. Put it in a laptop bag maybe? Start some kind of new fashion trend like a soy-boy man purse? Neat gadget factor but trying to figure out the benefit over other small PCCs. I guess it doesn't scream gun and that's the attraction?

Some current small PCCs can be in a belt (Fe flux or revolution arms) or shoulder holster (still awkward) or on slings. Also flux brace or similar should give the same stability benefits.

A3C33F04-BF81-479F-9F48-9640EF9CE531.jpeg
737AB2E7-BB6F-42CC-B2CD-5C7F05096A98.jpeg
Innovative and simple bungee cord carry:

Last Edited:
Someones gonna be super happy to spend a lot of money on one of those things only to have everyone ask them what it is.....

Be a lot cooler if you could hold it like a big ol shouldered camcorder and the record button activated a recessed "lens" located action/barrel.

Someones gonna be super happy to spend a lot of money on one of those things only to have everyone ask them what it is.....
Exactly what I was thinking. The one that looks like a radio in post #3 (and video in post#2) at least looks like something common at that time. Poeple seeing it would say "that guy has a weird radio" and mostly it would be people into radios that would ask more about it I would think.

For the modern era only thing I could think of would be a massive usb charging battery, or maybe some weird iPad holder (stick a couple big apple stickers on it ha ha). It's not like the mp5 briefcase gun which nobody at that time would even give a second glance.

For the modern era only thing I could think of would be a massive usb charging battery, or maybe some weird iPad holder (stick a couple big apple stickers on it ha ha).
I cant think of anything I would want to carry around in the open, thats not the real deal. Even if it did look like something else imagine being married to carrying that all day long, like be the guy who never leaves home without his camcorder? Except its not even... lol

I cant think of anything I would want to carry around in the open, thats not the real deal. Even if it did look like something else imagine being married to carrying that all day long, like be the guy who never leaves home without his camcorder? Except its not even... lol
Kind of makes me think of the life card. Looks interesting when it first comes out but when you think about it how many woudl actually use it in the real world?

Being a single shot .22 I don't know why anyone would carry that over the 5 shot NAA revolver (which weighs less and is about the same size).
023C327D-6C44-4DB3-A68D-D8D238583CCC.jpeg
11143988-A073-4D71-801D-A8838D0DAA31.jpeg

That's a good point now that I think about it. If it wasn't in your hand ready to flick it open then that woudl defeat the whole purpose.

I can draw a brn 180 223 wylde pistol or mp5 in the sling bag shown below really fast, not that much longer than regular draw time (I have never actually timed it, it just feels that way). And if you have to take the camcorder gun out of a bag before you flick it out it would actually take longer.

Something like these sling packs you just throw on your shoulder like a backpack, looks like a regular backpack/sling pack like college kids use a lot now, and just set it on the seat next to you in the vehicle. Plus you can put any non rifle sized gun (or multiple guns) in it. So other than gadget factor it's not really a benefit it seems to me (unless you carried it in your hand all the time like you said).

The one on the video I removed the little pouch thing on the front and it's fast to use and you can carry on your chest rather than your back if you want. One pull on the tab opens both zippers. This guy does it wrong, you use your left hand to pull it around by the tab and pull down in one motion then right hand grabs gun. I don't use the sling thing at all.

Last Edited:
Kind of makes me think of the life card. Looks interesting when it first comes out but when you think about it how many woudl actually use it in the real world?

Being a single shot .22 I don't know why anyone would carry that over the 5 shot NAA revolver (which weighs less and is about the same size).
The problem is if they had to use it theyd see just how much more money they paid to make their situation worse.
If you have to carry in a bag, just put a real gun in there. The whole point of these "transformers" guns is to be able to carry them in the open. Except the idea fails on its own premise as once exposed they draw attention to it.
"is that a camcorder?"
"is that another cell phone?"
Theres no way to answer those questions, outside of a comedy movie.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top