JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Dolos? It is going to be my free shipping item for the remainder of the month, they are awesome! PANTHEON ARMS PANTHEON ARMS DOLOS TAKE-DOWN KIT FOR AR-15 | Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC
The barrel nut thread is finer than most and is not compatible with all brands of handguards. YHM has a few lines that are compatible and Unique-AR will do any of their handguards in Dolos compatible.
Well I tried to go order one but I only deal with trying to sign into a website for about 3 min before I throw my phone out on the front lawn .lol can't sign in or change password or order anything .I will try again later after I finish my coffee

Well I tried to go order one but I only deal with trying to sign into a website for about 3 min before I throw my phone out on the front lawn .lol can't sign in or change password or order anything .I will try again later after I finish my coffee
I need to fix the free shipping coupon, take your time with that coffee.

Free shipping should be built in now.
It's not you it's me I tried to set up a account .
And I must have entered a wrong pass word or something but I can't change it .
I just keep getting a message saying someone is trying to change my password LOL .
YEP I KNOW THAT . I'M THE ONE TRYING TO CHANGE IT .lol HEHEE .ma maybe I will wait till I have a few beers and try again

It's not you it's me I tried to set up a account .
And I must have entered a wrong pass word or something but I can't change it .
I just keep getting a message saying someone is trying to change my password LOL .
YEP I KNOW THAT . I'M THE ONE TRYING TO CHANGE IT .lol HEHEE .ma maybe I will wait till I have a few beers and try again
No one bothers to create an account, feel free to just go the guest route.

The only reason why the dead foot can fire folded is it's for a blow back gun I have a law also there are others out there but they look pretty cheap flimsy

The Ace folder is for a blowback system .
The DFA MCS folder will fire either way .
But it uses a shortened carrier and is about $450

Send me a PM with your email address and I will either fix it for you or get this set up manually and take the CC over the phone.
You are a stand-up guy. That combined with my boner for a folding barrel has just resulted in a midnight purchase. It's like literally midnight. I don't do that very often. But I have the web skilz. :p

321B75CB-2BA8-45C3-A90A-8B9F79CD698D.jpeg

Well I finally was going to put my folding stock adapter on my Spikes Tactical. It looks like they punched the buffer tube retaining ring so I cannot take it off.

So check this out I was looking around on ebay .
The other day and saw this I suspected it was a law tactical so I bought it .lol it is a law tactical obviously one of the first ones because it says PAT PENDING.obviously the guy didn't know what he had .
I paid 80 BUCKS for it just came in mail today IMG_20180721_135301.jpg MVIMG_20180721_135226.jpg IMG_20180721_135244.jpg IMG_20180721_135255.jpg

Sense the buffer tube don't get hot I put just a dab of garrila glue on the thread when I tight it down .to hold it .
AND WHEN I SAY A DAB I MEAN A LITTLE BIT ON THE END OF A TOOTH PICK .
And then you can always break it free later if you need to

I haven't finished it yet but I'm building one now. that's what the new folder is for .
And I got the dosols quick Detatch barrel .
Basically when I'm done the gun should fit in a shoe box .or a boot box lol

View attachment 480001

Well I finally was going to put my folding stock adapter on my Spikes Tactical. It looks like they punched the buffer tube retaining ring so I cannot take it off.

I don't see how they could pin a buffer tube the spring has to be able to move .if the pin goes through the tube it would bind the buffer and spring

You should be able to just torque it off looks like they just put soder pin to lock it in place.
At least from the picture

Sense the buffer tube don't get hot I put just a dab of garrila glue on the thread when I tight it down .to hold it .
AND WHEN I SAY A DAB I MEAN A LITTLE BIT ON THE END OF A TOOTH PICK .
And then you can always break it free later if you need to

It is SOP stake the receiver end plate in two place per TM 9-1005-319-23&P, that is the specific reason for the smaller notches toward the receiver. Gluing, soldering, Loc-Tite, etc. is BS and no legit manufacturer would do it. Simply apply the necessary force to break the stake job, either file and cold blue the RE plate or take this opportunity to install a nice QD RE end plate, install the LAW per directions and re-stake the plate with a center punch.

It is SOP stake the receiver end plate in two place per TM 9-1005-319-23&P, that is the specific reason for the smaller notches toward the receiver. Gluing, soldering, Loc-Tite, etc. is BS and no legit manufacturer would do it. Simply apply the necessary force to break the stake job, either file and cold blue the RE plate or take this opportunity to install a nice QD RE end plate, install the LAW per directions and re-stake the plate with a center punch.
Yep from the picture it just looks like he should be able to torque it off I don't have any castle nuts that have the extra notch . like you said I could and have used lock tight.but I did use a dab if glue on one .
It works and I was able to break it free with a little pressure.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top