JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From what I have seen; Folding stock, AR-15 and cheap have never been in the same item description.

But it is cheaper than a Dead foot Arms folder and uses non modified parts.
The DFA folder will fire folded though, which is pretty nifty.

I've been looking into putting together an AR in .22 LR and since that is a blow back system I could use an ACE receiver block and folder for $120 then about $100 for a tube and stock.

I'm liking the idea of just a .22 LR upper and doing the LAW folder for the AR I have.

I need to a get a folding stock adapter at some point. I found this one on Brownells. It cost a bit much so I am wondering if are there any that are cheaper?

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-par...6-gen3-m-folding-stock-adapter-prod71553.aspx
I bought the LAW Tactical model, from Brownells in fact - couldn't be happier with it. Yes, it's moderately expensive. Have seen other less expensive models, wouldn't put one on m rifle ... just me but going cheap with something your life may depend on never seemed like good strategy.

The only quality alternative (but even more expensive) is to put an ACE folding stock on a piston rifle like an Armalite AR180B, for an AR folder. And that can fire folded unlike the LAW Tactical.

FYI, you can easily pull out the O ring bolt extension and use the folding lower with any of your uppers.
full.jpg

I bought the LAW Tactical model, from Brownells in fact - couldn't be happier with it. Yes, it's moderately expensive. Have seen other less expensive models, wouldn't put one on m rifle ... just me but going cheap with something your life may depend on never seemed like good strategy.

The only quality alternative (but even more expensive) is to put an ACE folding stock on a piston rifle like an Armalite AR180B, for an AR folder. And that can fire folded unlike the LAW Tactical.
Same here. It's a good quality product. I found mine on sale for under $200 a couple of years ago, which took some of the sting out of it.

If it isn't for an AR15 Hera Arms makes a thing called the SFU. Usually only $100.

From what I have seen; Folding stock, AR-15 and cheap have never been in the same item description.

But it is cheaper than a Dead foot Arms folder and uses non modified parts.
The DFA folder will fire folded though, which is pretty nifty.

I've been looking into putting together an AR in .22 LR and since that is a blow back system I could use an ACE receiver block and folder for $120 then about $100 for a tube and stock.

I'm liking the idea of just a .22 LR upper and doing the LAW folder for the AR I have.
The only reason why the dead foot can fire folded is it's for a blow back gun I have a law also there are others out there but they look pretty cheap flimsy

The only reason why the dead foot can fire folded is it's for a blow back gun I have a law also there are others out there but they look pretty cheap flimsy
To me the dead foot is for those that want to fold in a different direction, and it has to be worth the extra cost.

Law folders work for me.

20180619_164502449_iOS.jpg 20180619_164528998_iOS.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews