JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, sadly this kind of thing can be hard on many supply chain things for us. Small arms ammo and parts to make it will suddenly be needed in MUCH larger quantities to. While this is going on some other "thing" can pop off and we once again have the perfect storm that leads to mass panic buying. Then the people who learned nothing from the last several will again be wondering why there is none. :s0092:

LRP? I would think SRP would be the first become scarce. In 2020-21, LRP were the last on the shelves when primers disappeared (and last to arrive excepting shotshell and blackpower.)

FYI: I just received an email from SGA about the amount of ammo orders they are receiving on a daily basis. Orders doubled since Saturday. Orders today could be triple of usual. Cheap and deep while you can.

FYI: I just received an email from SGA about the amount of ammo orders they are receiving on a daily basis. Orders doubled since Saturday. Orders today could be triple of usual. Cheap and deep while you can.
I just ordered 10 bricks of CCI Standard Velocity from them. Free shipping. There were 62 bricks in stock when I placed the order.

Yep Sam has been warning for a while again that now is the chance. He did the same thing before the last great panic and of course most just ignored him. :s0092:
Every time I work a little more OT I order some more from him and will keep doing so until the next great panic.

1696991163026.png

Aloha, Mark

I haven't seen large rifle primers in a store for at least four years now. One could almost believe they are extinct
I didn't know LRPs were still that hard to find. Hell, I have a couple thousand Winchester LRP I'd trade straight across for LPPs. I just don't shoot my 308s or 30-06s much any more. Having more fun with the pistols.

I was fortunate as a few years back I was buying components - I still have two bricks of LRP's. I will be good for a while. One of the big changes is how the price of primers have doubled. I bought mine when they were 40$ a brick.

There are reports from credible people today that the civilian sales from the Lake City plant will cease, and all product will be allocated for military use. I'm sure most here are aware of how that plant operates.

As an astute observer of the Geo-Political landscape now for many years, I have learned to prepare wisely for any Flare-Ups that might occur and to be prepared for any such consequences.

As such, I have procured a case of these from Bi-Mart:

Flare UP.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany