JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yeah, I had a few of the cloth sacks full of 'em. No freaking idea where the heck they went. Was looking for them a few months ago and couldn't find them. Oh well.

I predict, sometime in the future, there will be small intelligent bomblets that can use AI and sensors to target individual humans, instead of an area weapons that saturate an area.
Hell the way tech is moving? I would be kind of shocked if they are not already working with stuff like that. Tech moves so fast now seems like that would not be hard to do. If they are not the only reason I could think of is the people that make the insanely pricey stuff would fight it so we keep buying those very expensive missiles and such? When we shot down that balloon then found a couple more and shot them down the news said those missiles cost some insane amount of money. People making them must have a LOT of pull in Congress. :eek:

I predict, sometime in the future, there will be small intelligent bomblets that can use AI and sensors to target individual humans, instead of an area weapons that saturate an area.
I predict, sometime in the future that traditional armed conflict will cease to exist and warfare will be carried out on the cyber frontier. AI will be weaponized (like most technology mankind has produced) to manipulate media and information to control hearts and minds.

"The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia." - George Orwell, 1984

you mean this dart ?
1699028465096.png
1699028993318.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show