JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Middle Eastern Men Arrested At Mexican Border With "Metal Cylinders"

mexico_border_crossing_1353631837061_331032_ver1.0_640_480-550x412.jpg

Climate change is much more important.

Via Judicial Watch:

Five young Middle Eastern men were apprehended by the U.S. Border Patrol this week in an Arizona town situated about 30 miles from the Mexican border, law enforcement and other sources told Judicial Watch.

Border Patrol agents spotted the men crossing a ranch property in the vicinity of Amado, which is located about 35 miles south of Tucson and has a population of 275.

Two of the Middle Eastern men were carrying stainless steel cylinders in backpacks, JW's sources say, alarming Border Patrol officials enough to call the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for backup.

A multitude of federal agents descended on the property and the two men carrying the cylinders were believed to be taken into custody by the FBI.

Keep reading…

Full of coffee?
The feds need something to make the sheep think they are on the ball

rad_blu_hot_coffee_thermos_bottle_12oz.jpg

All to true about El Paso/FT. Bliss area. Our daughter an son inlaw a stationed there.

They agreed to sign back up only if they got closer to Oregon..... FT. Carson Colorado is as close as they got.

Heck of alot better that HELL PASO TX.

With all this climate diarrhea, I wonder if libs actually sit around a hemp table and tell each other how awesome they are for single handedly saving the environment with each battery powered car they drive....Kinda like a new aged hipster super hero :s0088:

With all this climate diarrhea, I wonder if libs actually sit around a hemp table and tell each other how awesome they are for single handedly saving the environment with each battery powered car they drive....Kinda like a new aged hipster super hero :s0088:

I have seen many 1st hand accounts that confirm your supposition

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads